Chapter 3: The Waiting Game

Andrea's POV

Joe, Nick, Frankie, their parents and I were at the hospital waiting for Kevin to wake up. Nick, Joe and I were waiting in Kevin's room for him to wake up. He started sleep talking, and started to call out our names. He was very scared. I went over to his bed to try to calm him down. I told him to open his eyes and wake up. Then he loked at me and asked what happened to him. "You were dehyrated and passed out durring Karaoke a couple of nights ago" I told him. He sat up and said his head was hurting. So a nurse came in and gave him some pain medicine. Nick and Joe woke up after the nurse left and came over to the bed and sat by me. "How are you feeling?" Joe asked. "I'm fine just have a bad headache" he told them. "Do you have an idea why you passed out?" Nick said. "No I have no clue. I was fine all day. Then I started feeling dizzy during our song. Everything started becoming blurry. Next thing I know I woke and saw Andi sitting next to me and you guys asleep in the corner." Kevin told us.

So then Joe and I decided to go let their parents and Frankie know Kevin was awake and doing fine. Nick said he would stay with Kevin while we left. When we found their parents, I told them everything. Frankie was super excited and eager to see him. His parents were so reliefed to know that their eldest son was alright. So then the 5 of us walked back to Kevin's room. When we walked in we saw Selena Gomez standing there talking to Nick and Kevin. "Selena!! What are you doing here??" Joe asked her when he hugged her. "Nice to see you too Joe and Nick called me last night and told me what happened. So I texted him and asked what room Kevin was in when I got here. I also brought a comfort basket full of blankets, movies, warm socks and some sweets." she told us. I felt a bit awkard with the way she was with Nick.

So I spoke up, "Glad to see your doing better Kevin but it's kinda late. I should get back to the campground and let my friends know how you're doing." I hugged him. "Nick and I will take you back" Joe suggested. "Thanks" "No problem. Glad to see you're better big bro" Joe told Kevin as they hugged. Nick said goodbye to Kevin and then kissed Selena. I wanted to throw up. I liked her and all but I just didnt like her and Nick as a couple. "Dont worry I know that you dont like them together. Just between us I dont like them as a couple either. Im not supposed to tell you this but Nick seceretly likes you. ALOT!" Joe told me. I was in complete shock. "Are you sure??" I asked him. "Positive. He gets a bit jelous when you talk about how much you like Christian. He really wants to be with you" he told me. "WOW!!!" "Wow what?" Nick said. "Hhhmmm?? Nothing just suprised how fast Kevin bounced back." I said. "Me too." he said.

"Come on you two. Let's get back and lets the others know how Kevin's doing" Joe yelled. We laughed. "We're coming!!" We both replied back at the same time that made us both laugh. We caught up to him and climbed in the car. Once we got back to the campground we found our friends and told them about Kevin. They were all relieved to hear about him. I told them that his doctors were shocked to see how fast he's recovering but wanted to keep him overnight just to be sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading my story!!! 

Please vote comment and fan!!

much love <3

~Andrea