Chapter 12: "Me and Mr. Jonas and Mr. Jonas and Mr. Jonas"

Here's chapter 12. It leaves off where the last chapter ended. Enjoy!!! and fan rate vote comment!!! Thanks alot!! ~Andrea

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP: "Want to watch a movie?" "Sure. What do you want to watch?" "I don't know. We can see what's on demand and choose from there." "OK that works." "Didn't you guys do a 'Hannah Montana' episode." I was really curious to see if it was on or not so he could see how silly he looked. "Just wondering. I want to see how you guys did." I was trying so hard not to laugh. I can be evil sometimes.

~*~*~*~*Andrea's pov~*~*~*~*

I checked the guide and sure enough it was about to come on. "Sweet its coming up next. Let's watch it. I want to see if Joe made a fool out of himself or not." I couldn't hold my laugh anymore. "Why are you laughing?" "I was imagining how you guys acted." "You're mean." I took a sip of my drink and laughed. "Thank you very much." I started laughing again. "What are you laughing about?" my mom said as she came in my room. "She was imagining how silly we acted on our 'Hannah Montana' episode." She started laughing. "Is that all?" I just nodded my head. I couldn't stop laughing. I had the image stuck in my head. "Calm down its starting." "OK. i'm good now." I started watching the show. I was laughing the entire time. They were that funny.

"Was I that funny?" Nick asked. "Yes you guys were!!! I've never laughed so hard from this show!!!! You guys were hilarious!!" "Thanks" "Your welcome 'Fro Bro'." I starting laughing again. "OK. I admit that was funnier than I remember." "It totally was. I glad I recorded it so I can show the others. They are gonna laugh at how silly you guys were." "I know." I started coughing again. I tried drinking my soda but it didnt help so Nick went and got me some water. I drank it as soon as he came back. I started feeling better after I drank the water.

"You OK?" he asked. I nodded my head as I tried to catch my breath. My chest was hurting alot after that. "That hurt and was scary. I hate when it gets that bad." "I know you scared me. I was about to take you to the E.R. if you couldn't stop." "I was thinking the same thing. I'm glad we didn't have to. I don't think my mom wants to spend the night in the E.R. because I had a bad coughing fit. I hated it when I smashed my finger in the door and when I broke my wrist. I don't want to go unless I have to." "When did you smash your finger?" "My left middle finger. And I don't remember. All I remember is that it hurt when I closed the door on it and when I had to changed my dressings. I broke my nail in half and cut the side. So my nail was cut off and I needed stitches. I broke my right wrist in 3rd grade. I was chasing Tyler, my neighbor, and Rudy on Tyler's electric scooter. I was on my rollerblades. I was turning a corner when I fell and landed with my arms crossed."

"Those must have sucked. Aren't you right handed?" "Yup. I short circuited two blow-dryers trying to dry my casts after a shower. I had to do an essay in cursive but was able to hand write it since I couldn't move my hand very well." "Wow. How were you able to swing on the playground.?" "I had a high cast so I couldn't bend my elbow. I tried to but got in trouble when I just sat there. But didn't when I got my short cast." I was starting to get tired again. The coughing fit drained me. I yawned really loud. "Sorry. Coughing fit wore me out. Stomach hurts from the laughing and chest from coughing." "Don't be." Just then my phone rang.

"I ain't never had nobody show me

All the things that you gon' showed me

And the special way I feel when you hold me

We gone always be together, baby That's what you told me and I believe it

'Cause I ain't neva had nobody do me like you