Chapter 42: Show time!!!! part 2

RECAP: "Hey babe. Time to get up and start getting ready for the showcase. You still need to take a shower." Nick came and woke me up. "What time is it?" "4:30. You have an 1&1/2 to get ready, that includes taking a shower and eating." I nodded and slowly got up. "Dani has everything set up in your room so you can get dressed and still surprise us." "Okay." I yawned and slowly made my way to my room. "I'll have mom make you something to eat when your done with your shower."

"Thanks." He kissed me and helped me to my room. "Hey your up. I get everything set up so when you're ready we can start." Dani said when she saw us. "Thanks. I'm gonna shower first." "That's fine. I'm gonna go get my clothes and put them in your room so I can get ready after I'm done with you." "Okay. I'm gonna go ahead and hop in the shower now." "Okay I'm gonna go get my clothes and help with dinner." I kissed Nick and went into the bathroom. I locked the door and turned on the water.

When I was done, I slowly turned off the water and carefully got out and dried off. When I walk out of the bathroom I see my door is closed and Dani carefully setting everything up. "Hey feel any better?" "Yeah. I feel more relaxed now and more awake." "Good. Mom's making dinner, should be ready." "Okay let me get dressed. I'm just gonna put what I had on before my shower back on so I don't get my dress dirty." "Okay. Want me to get Nick so you can do a sight change since you had an off day again for the 3rd time this week." "Please. I don't want an attack on stage." "Okay."

So she left and closed the door behind her so I could get dressed alone. When I was done getting dressed, there was a knock on the door. "Hey it's Nick. Can I come in? Dani said you wanted to do a sight change." "Come in, it's safe." He came in and hugged me. "So Dani said you wanted to do a sight change." "Yeah. I'm just tired of being on a daily roller-coaster with my levels. I know I'm probably due for one since I haven't done one in a while." "That's true. "My last one was when you got sick and were in the hospital. We did it the day you came home. You laughed at me for wearing your old clothes."

We both laughed. "That's true. You ran up to me and started crying because you were so relieved to have me home. You almost dropped your crutches but luckily Kevin caught them before the fell and woke up Bella." "True, so can we please do it now so I don't have an attack at school and I have time to adjust to it." "Sure, let's do it now." So we went into the bathroom and did my site change. When we were done Dani came and got us for dinner.

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

*~*~*~* Andi's POV *~*~*~*

So after we ate everyone went to get ready. Dani and I took Bella and went to my room. Dani got dressed first. She wore a simple light blue wrap shirt with a denim skirt. She had sapphire blue earrings and necklace to match along with a simple flower ring and her engagement ring. She pair the entire outfit with a simple pair of sandals and a blue purse to match.

Once she was done getting her self ready she started helping me get dressed

Once she was done getting her self ready she started helping me get dressed. She did my hair and make-up first before helping me into my dress. My dress is a white high low strapless dress with gold trim along the bust. I fell in love with it the moment I tried it on. Then I put on my usual jewelry plus a pair of sliver bow earings.