Chapter 58: Wedding planning

*~*~*~* Andi's POV *~*~*~*

I was starting school in 2 weeks and I was a bit excited and nervous at the same time. I was excited to see some of my friends that I haven't seen all summer since I was busy with the boys and my knee. The nervous part was how my knee was going to hold up with all the walking around campus since I haven't done that much walking since my surgery and when I fell in South Carolina. I've been using my walker a lot more than my crutches and my knee seems to be getting better. Mom wants me to get it looked at before I go back to school just to see how well it's doing since the fall. So she set up an appointment for me in a few days.

I was currently in the media room with Dani looking at dresses online. We were looking at different dresses for the wedding that were in the colors she wanted for the wedding. She also showed me where she was having the wedding at. It was this beautiful castle in upstate New York.

"Dani this place is amazing!! It's so beautiful!! I can't wait to see what it will look like with your theme

"Dani this place is amazing!! It's so beautiful!! I can't wait to see what it will look like with your theme." "I know. I so excited about it. I have the invitations if you want to see what they look like." "I would love to see them!!" So she pulls out an envelope with the invitations in it and pulls on out to show me.

"OMG Dani, these are gorgeous!! They're so pretty!! I love them!!" She smiled and put it back in the envelope with the others and put it back with the rest of her wedding plans

"OMG Dani, these are gorgeous!! They're so pretty!! I love them!!" She smiled and put it back in the envelope with the others and put it back with the rest of her wedding plans. "So do you want to see if we can go look for dresses for you and Bella?" "Yeah. I can't wait to find something for her to wear!!!" We laughed and went to find Mom and asked her if she would go with us to the bridal salon.

When we found her, she was in her room sorting through the laundry. "Hi girls, did you need something?" "We were wondering if you wanted to go with us to look at dresses for Andi and Bella for my wedding. I need to order them soon, as well as all of the bridesmaids dresses. I was going to have Andi try on dresses and then send them to the other girls and see which ones they like so I can order them in time for the wedding." "Sure, I'd love to go with. Let me finish this then let the guys know where leaving. Why don't you girls go get ready while I finish the laundry." So we went to our rooms to change our clothes and get anything we needed.