Chapter 51: Making plans

~*~*~*~* Andi's POV ~*~*~*~*

When Kevin and Dani came into our room, Nick was about to help me back onto the bed. He was trying so hard not to grab my knee, but was having some trouble. Luckily Kevin saw and came and helped us. I was trying so hard not cry from the pain that was shooting up and down my leg while they were getting me onto the bed.

Once I was up on the bed and settled, Nick grabbed my meds and gave them to me while Kevin propped my leg up with some pillows, Dani came and sat next to me and pulled me into a hug, letting me finally cry. She held me until I calmed down. I looked over at Nick and saw Kevin hugging him as he cried. I knew he felt bad about me hurting so much. Once both us had calmed down a bit, Dani waved over at Kevin, signaling him to bring Nick over to the bed and sit down with us. After they sat down being careful with my knee, Dani started talking to us.

"I know this has been a really hard day for both of you, but don't go blaming yourselves over what happened. None of could have known that was going to happen. For all we know the stage could have been cleaned right before we got there and no one told us that it was a bit slippery. So please don't blame yourself over what happened. Don't think that what happened as your fault or you pushed yourself too hard too soon because that's not going to help yourself get though this. We're all going to get through this together as a family just like we did the first time. We're going to take this one day at a time and go at your pace so we don't rush things and go as long as we need to until you feel better or until you get cleared by someone again, which ever comes first, okay?"

She looked over at Nick and then looked down at me and we both nodded. Soon there was a knock at the door. Kevin got up and answered it. He opened the door and saw the other 5 standing there, Jason holding Bella in his arms. "Is it OK if we come in?" Frankie asked. Kevin turned and looked over at Nick, and he nodded his head yes. So Kevin let them all in and Jason placed Bella in her bed. Kevin closed the door as everyone came in and found a spot to sit on the bed.

Once everyone found a spot to sit, being considerate of my knee, we started talking again. "How you feeling munchkin?" Jason asked when he sat down next to me, and I just shrugged my shoulders, "Okay I guess, still pretty sore." "Well we were talking earlier while you guys were sleeping and we decided to have a big group day out." Jaimie mentioned.

"What would we be doing?" I asked. "Well us girls are going to get our hair and nails done while the boys go either go-kart racing or indoor skydiving. Then once everyone was done with those, we were planning on either going out to eat or going to the movies, depending on how you two are holding up by that point. " Dani mentioned.

"And if you two are tired and want to come back here, then we were planning on just hanging out and watching movies here. We don't want you two to feel like you have to go out with us, its just we wanted to do something fun while we were all together for a while, before we have to move onto the next tour stop, since we didn't have the chance to do anything while we were back in South Carolina." Joe said.

"So what do you say? Sound like a fun day?" Frankie asked all excited, but still calm enough that he wouldn't hurt anyone or wake Bella up. Dani looked down at me and saw a small smile on my face. She then looked over at Nick and also saw a bit of a smile on his face. "I guess, it's better than sitting here all day, cooped up and constantly having Mom come and see if I need anything for my levels or if my knee's hurting and need my medicine." I said. "So does that mean you're in?" Jaimie asked.

"Yeah I'm in. What about you babe? Sound like a good idea? You know I wanted to do something back in South Carolina but we couldn't because you were having bad migraines." I asked Nick, hoping he would agree and want to go along with all of the plans everyone made. "Sure, I'm in. It makes up for not going out while we were in Charleston." I was happy when he said he was into going out.