Chapter 47: Surprising the boys

RECAP: 

So Rob and Mom got out and helped me. Rob took Bella out and waited by the plane for me. Mom came and helped me out since I could feel my levels dropping and my head started hurting. So once I was out of the car, I slowly made my way over to the plane and with the help of Mom I made my way up the steps and sat down in my spot. Rob came in and put the car seat next to me.

I smiled and thanked him. "no problem squirt. I'm glad I finally get to meet her. She's pretty amazing." "That she is." So he went back outside to help unload the car. Mom came over and brought me something to eat and drink along with a kit. "I always keep a spare kit in here whenever we go places with Nick. Use this one and then eat the food i gave you. Once you start to feel better I'll help you with Bella." 

 "thanks." "no problem, now test and I'll go help rob with the bags." so when she left, i took the meter out and tested. When the meter went off it was at 64, a low number but still good. So I gave my self a boost then started eating.  By the time I was done eating Bella started waking up and was getting fussy. I checked my levels real quick before checking on her. I got a 115 so I was good for a while, so as soon as I was getting Bella out of her car seat, Mom and Rob came in with the last of the carry-on bags.

"She just waking up?" "Yeah just now." "Well, I guess I should get your pillow out so you can feed her." "Thanks." She smiled and took Bella from me so I could get my self set up for Bella. "Attention everyone, please be seated and have your seat belts on. We're cleared for take off." the pilot announced.

"Go ahead and start feeding her, it helps with the altitude pressure changes in her ears. Here chew this piece of gum, it will help with your ears popping." "Thanks." So i took the gum and started chewing on it for a bit before she handed me Bella. As soon as Mom set her down in my lap she immediately started sucking. "Wow, shes really hungry." i said surprised. "That's a good sign. Its going to help prevent her ears from popping." I nodded and just let her continue eating until she was done.

By the time the plane had leveled out and reached altitude Bella stopped. So I gently moved her and covered back up, then started burping her. Once I was done, she started to fall asleep again, so I quickly changed her diaper then put her back in her car seat so she could sleep. "When we land you should do that again. It will help alot." "Thanks I will."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 ~*~*~*~* Joe's POV *~*~*~*~*

 I feel bad for Nick. He was doing better during the concert and when we went sight seeing, but then all of a sudden he fainted. Luckily Kevin was the closest and caught him before he fell. Everyone was scared, so Dad decided to call 911 and get him to a hospital after Kevin checked his levels. Here I am now, sitting in Nick's room, watching him while Dad and Kevin took Frankie to get something to eat. Mom went outside to make a call, probably telling Andi what happened.

She's probably going to freak when she hears what happened, even when she told him a dozen times to make sure he took it easy since he has a habit of over doing things when he's sick. If Andi comes here, she's gonna give him a nice lecture. She warned him to take it easy until he was better but of course he didn't listen to her as always. Mom came back in and sat on the opposite of the bed as me and held his hand. She hates when any of us gets this sick and land in the hospital, especially Nick since he has a higher chance with his Diabetes.

"Did you tell Andi yet?" I asked her. "Yeah. She's scared and worried as always. I told her I would keep her updated as much as I could after she told me she wanted to come out here and see him." "She's that determind to come out and see him? What about school, therapy and Bella?" "She told me she's done with school and has a few more sessions for her knee. And the baby's doing fine."