Chapter 48: Taking care of Nick

RECAP:

I leaned against the pillows and watched them play together. Mom texted me and asked if we were ready for them to come up. I looked over at Nick and asked him. "Hey babe, Mom wants to know if you're ready for your brothers to come in." He looked at me and nodded. "Sure. I bet you are anxious to see their faces when they see you." I laughed and told her to go ahead and bring them in. "I can't wait to see their faces when they see me. Plus I have a surprise for Kevin later in the week that's going to blow his mind."

He just laughed at me. "You convinced Dani to come didn't you?" I just nodded and laughed. "I talked to her about it when she called me when I was going to the pharmacy to pick up my refills. I told her I was coming out here and i convinced her to come also and surprise Kevin. She liked the idea and Mom gave the hotel info. She was so excited about the plan she immediately started packing as soon as we hung up." He laughed.

Soon there was a knock on the door. I got up and went to answer it. As soon as I opened the door I was almost tackled in a 3 person hug by my brothers.

"I missed you guys too, but could you let go before we fall and I get hurt." Kevin and Joe let go but Frankie stayed. "Come on Tank. I missed you too but I can't stand for a long time yet." "Sorry sis." I laughed and he let go. "It's okay bud." So I went over and hugged Joe. "I'm sorry for not keeping a better eye on him." "It's okay, I forgive you. You couldn't control what happened." He let go and I went over and hugged Kevin.

"I'm happy your here, both of you. We've missed you so much." "Same here Kev, same here. Plus I have a surprise for you that you will really love." He seemed really interested. "If it's Dani, she can't come. She can't get time off. I talked to her this morning." "No, it's not her. I know that too. I talked to her on the plane this morning also." "Well if it's that, then what is it?" "Not telling you. That would ruin the surprise."

He laughed and let go of the hug. I walked back over to the bed and got back in my spot. I sat there and watched Joe play with Bella the way Nick was when I got her out of the stroller. I was glad to have my family back together again. Nick pulled me into a hug and I laid against his chest. "Glad to have our family together?" He asked me. "I am. I'm glad your mom brought me out here even if it was under bad circumstances. I'm just happy to be here no matter what happened." He smiled and kissed my head.

I couldn't wait for Dani to come and surprise Kevin. I was curious to see the look on his face when he sees her. This turned out to be a great trip and day. I was curious to see how the rest of this trip was going to go and how Bella was going to be on a tour bus or at a concert.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*Andi's POV *~*~*~*~*~*

Its been a few days since I got to South Carolina and surprised the boys. Nick's been doing better and is getting out later this afternoon. I've been visiting him everyday since I've arrived. I texted Dani the same night I got here and made sure she was still coming and our plan was still on. Of course she was still excited about the plan. She was going to meet us at the hotel tonight when Nick gets released. I told her to text me when she got to the hotel so I could meet her in the lobby and make sure Kevin was distracted so he wouldn't ruin the surprise.

"You ready to leave babe?" I asked Nick when we were talking about the rest of the tour. "Totally. I just want to get back to performing and being able to spend time with you outside of this place." I laughed and shook my head. "Let's get you better first then we'll see about you performing. We don't want you relapsing." He pouted and crossed his arms. "But I'm ready to play again. I can see clearly, my stomach feels alot better and my head stopped hurting." I sighed and went over to him and sat down on the bed.