Chapter 16: A Change and crushes reveled

Andrea's POV

I can't believe I told Dani about my crush on Nick. "Don't worry your secret is safe with me. I won't say anything unless you want me to." I was so relieved. "Thanks." "No problem." We hugged then Nick came in with food. "What were you guys talking about?" "How I should deal with Christian when I go home and if I see him at school." "Well just ignore him if he tries to start anything." "I will now can I have my food please. I'm hungry and would like to eat." So I grabbed the tray from him and sat down on my bed and started eating. "Someone's hungry." "Well if I don't eat within an hour of waking up I get really nauseous." "Weird." "Yup." 

So once I was done eating I sat the tray down on the end of the bed. "Go brush your teeth. Mom said the doctor was on his way. He should be here in 20 minutes." So I got up and went to brush my teeth when I felt like another dizzy spell was coming on. I grabbed the dresser to help balance myself and keep from falling. "You okay?" Nick said as he rushed over to me. "Dizzy spell. Bad one." He held me until it passed. "Let me help you into the bathroom and back to your bed when you're done." I nodded. I was crying because that last one freaked me out bad. I felt as though I was going to pass out. I brushed my teeth and laid down and tried to calm down.

It took me 10 minutes to calm down. Nick stayed with me the entire time. Soon there was a knock on the door. It was Denise and their doctor. He came in and introduced himself to me. He was kind and polite. He could tell I was so scared so he let Nick stay with me. He took some blood and made me do some tests to see why I  was getting these near fainting dizzy spells. Once he was done he gave me a prescription to help with the dizzy spells and kept me on limited movements and bed rest. I thanked him and Denise led him out. "I really want to know what the heck is going on!"

"I know. It sucks not knowing trust me. I felt the same way before I was diagnosed with my diabetes. But once you know you'll feel better and be more relaxed until then you need to relax. You're gonna make yourself worse." "Okay. Can we watch a movie please but in the movie room please? As much as I love my bed I kinda want to watch a movie in the theater room." "Sure. But I'm carrying you." "Okay but I'm taking my bear and blanket with me." He laughed. "Whatever. Come on." So i grabbed my bear and the blanket off my bed and Nick picked me up bridal style and carried me to the theater room. Joe Kevin Dani and Frankie came in and sat with us. 

"So what are we watching?" Joe asked. "I don't know. How about you choose something watch" "Sure." So he go up and walked over to the bookcase and started looking through the movies until he found something. "Let's watch Shrek!!!" "Sure haven't seen it in a while." "Awesome!!!" Frankie said with just as excitement as Joe!! "I'm gonna go check my blood sugar levels before we start the movie. Anyone want anything while I'm up?" Nick said leaving the room. "I'll have some water and an apple." I said. Kevin Dani Frankie and Joe agreed on popcorn for them. "Alright I'll be back in a few with everything." So he left once he knew what everyone wanted. I was starting to get tired so I reclined my chair back and pulled the blanket up to my chest and grabbed my bear and held him closer. As soon as I was comfortable I started falling asleep. So much for wanting to watch a movie.

~~Nick's POV~~

I as soon as I was done checking my levels and getting the food for the others, I grabbed my own movie snack. Then went back to the theater room only to find Andi curled up in her chair sleeping. I decided to leave her where she was until the movie was over or dinner was ready, which ever came first. She deserved to sleep after what happened this morning with a third dizzy spell and the doctor coming and running balance tests on her. Hopefully he can figure what's happening to my poor best friend/sister and see what's making her so ill. Half way through the movie mom called us to dinner. I tried to wake up Andi but she wasn't moving. "Andi wake up. Dinner's ready." I kept trying to wake her but she wouldn't. She's normally not a heavy sleeper but she was at the moment and I didn't like it. I was getting scared. "Mom Andi's not waking up!!" I felt her forehead and she was very warm, like a high fever. She came right over to us and tried to wake her also but couldn't. She felt her forehead like I did and call my dad. "Paul get the car. Andrea's got a high fever and won't wake up!! Hurry!!"