Chapter 54: Andi and Bella's first concert

Today was the day of the boys concert and they couldn't be more excited to be performing in their hometown. Nick was even more excited because it was the first time Andi and Bella we're going to see them perform live. Andi has seen them perform before but that was either from someone recording it or from a live stream online or the concert DVD from their self titled album, never in person, so it made it even more exciting for him. He couldn't wait for them to see him perform for all of their fans.

He was also a bit nervous to see how Andi was going to handle being out longer than the mall trip with her knee still sore and how Below was going to handle the loud noise from the music and from the fans cheering. He was hoping she would be OK with it all and not get upset and fussy and give them a hard time because she wasn't used to all the noise. He hoped his parents had a plan to help him and Andi deal with Bella so she could try to enjoy the concert without the noise bothering her.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Nick's POV

I'm so excited for Andi and Bella to see me perform live. I'm just worried about how Bella would react to the noise levels and how Andi's knee would hold up. I'll have to talk to my mom about this and see what she thinks. I know Andi's been doing better since her fall, but I still worry about her. I'm hoping she lasts during the concert. I really want her to see me perform. I decided to find my mom and talk to her about what I was thinking and see what she thought.

Andi was with the girls getting ready for tonight. I was glad she was gone because it gave me time to talk to my mom without her around. I grabbed my phone and kit and went to find my mom. I decided to check her room first just in case she was in there then check the kitchen if she wasn't there. I knocked on the door and I opened it and saw she was sitting on the best reading her book.

"Hey sweetie, excited for tonight?" "Yeah, actually thats what I came to talk to you about." She set her book down and motioned for me to sit with her on the bed. So I went over and sat next to her. "So what did you want to talk to me about." I sighed and told her what I was thinking about with Andi and Bella. "I had a feeling that's what you were going to say, so I talked to your Dad about it and got these noise canceling headphones for both of them." So she got up and pulled a box out of the closet.

She pulled out a pair of baby notice cancelling ear muffs

She pulled out a pair of baby notice cancelling ear muffs. "We got these for Bella in case either one of you wanted to take her close to the stage at one point. They're adjustable so we can use these as she gets older." She handed them to me and smiled. I sat them down next to me and hugged her. "Thanks so much Mom. These are perfect. I can't wait to try them on Bella." "I'm glad you like them. I also got an extra pair for Andi just in case the noise starts to bother her as well." I knew my mom had my best interests in mind for the girls. "Well go get dressed and get ready for your sound check. Don't want Dad upset you were running late." I got up and hugged her. "Thanks again Mom." "Anytime honey. Now go get ready and I'll make you a snack."