Chapter 50: Getting injured again

*~*~*~*~* Dani's POV ~*~*~*~*

I feel so bad for Andi and Nick. As soon as Kevin and I got back to the bus Andi was asleep with her leg propped up and tear stained cheeks. Nick was sitting in the front lounge with his guitar in his hands, trying to keep his mind off Andi hurting her knee again.

I went to my room and decided to text Maya and see if she wanted to come hang out with me and Andi and maybe her cousin Jaimie if she's interested which she probably was after her brother probably told her what happened when he got back to their h...

I went to my room and decided to text Maya and see if she wanted to come hang out with me and Andi and maybe her cousin Jaimie if she's interested which she probably was after her brother probably told her what happened when he got back to their hotel. Both girls agreed and I told them to come by tomorrow so Andi has sometime to relax and calm down.

Kevin came in and sat next to me, then I felt the bus moving

Kevin came in and sat next to me, then I felt the bus moving. "Why are we moving?" "Dad was able to get rooms at the same hotel Jason and Jaimie are staying at, so we're going to stay there instead of the buses. But the buses will stay here and we can use them when we're here. Plus mom suggested it be better on Nick and Andi if they were in a hotel room and not on the bus in case she needs to get up and move around or if people come over they have enough space."

"Oh OK, that makes sense. I was just talking to Jaimie and Maya before you came in. I was trying to get them to come over and hang out with me and Andi to try to get her to feel better about what happened earlier." He smiled, "I'm glad you care so much about her. She's lucky to have such a great friend in you and I'm lucky to have you as such a great fiancée." "Aaaawww baby!! That was so sweet!!!" We kissed and hugged. "I love you" he said as we were still hugging. "I love you too." After we hugged we laid in bed and watched TV until we reached the hotel.

Once we reached the hotel, Kevin and I decided to see if Nick needed any help with taking his and Andi's stuff inside. "Hey do you want some help taking stuff inside?" "Yeah, sure, that would be nice. She's still asleep so I can take her inside and get her settled." "No problem. Dani and I can take you clothes, bedding and anything else you want us to take in" Kevin explain to him. He smiled and went back to his room and brought Andi out, who was still sleeping. I smiled and got a blanket and covered her up.

"Thanks. I was thinking the same thing, just in case paps or fans are outside." "Go ahead and go inside and get her settled, we'll bring your things in when we get everything packed. Have Jason or Jaimie watch her if you feel the need to come back and help take things inside." "Are you sure you can handle everything?" I could tell he was a bit hesitant to let us pack everything up for him.