Chapter 56: A sick baby and Ellen interview

*~*~*~* Andi's POV *~*~*~

Today seems to be a better day for me. I'm not as tired as I was at Maya's and my knee hasn't been hurting as much as it has been since I re-injured it, only because Nick has been rubbing it a lot and Jason has been helping me stretch it out when it's really stiff or when Nick is busy and he's not around. As for Bella, she's still having issues sleeping through the night if she has a really long nap. Plus I have a feeling she's starting to get sick because of how often she's having bad dreams. I talked about it with both my mom and Nick's and they both think it's the same thing.

  Thankfully we're going home in a few days. The boys are finishing the tour in LA so at least it will be close to home and we don't have to worry about staying in a hotel or on the buses. Plus I had to be back for school registration. I still wasn't sure where I was going to be staying when we got back. I know my mom put my address as hers so I don't have to transfer schools. But I'm not sure if I'm going back home or continue living with the Jonas'. I haven't talked to Nick about it yet since he's been so focused on the tour, plus they had an interview and performance with The Ellen DeGeneres Show. But they were happy about it because they love being on the show.

  Dad said I could go with them to the interview because apparently the producers and Ellen saw the last concert and want me to sing with the boys again. I was shocked and nervous about it because I thought it was a one time thing. I told him that I would think about the singing part but was OK with me sitting with the boys during the interview. He said that was fine and would have my earphones and mic set just in case I changed my mind. Luckily Dani was come to stay with us when we got home. I still wasnt sure where I was going to stay when we got back even after talking to both moms. Nick said he would stay with me if I went to my house instead of his. I was surprised when he said that. I focused on the interview and possible performance and not where I was going to stay when school started.

   When we got to California, we went home for a few days before going up to LA for the interview. I ended up going home with Nick only after stopping by my house and getting some of Bella's things and some of my things. My mom was shocked to see me back on crutches and in a knee brace but I told her what happened and then Jason and Jaimie came out of the bus and said hi to our family and helped me get the things I needed. My mom was shocked to see them but was happy that they were with me when I was hurt. Once I had everything I needed, I said goodbye to my mom and dad and got back on the bus with help from Nick and we went back to the house.

  When we got there, Nick carried me inside and set me down on the bed, then laid down next to me after propping up my knee. We both laughed, happy to finally be home and the thought of sleeping in our own bed after sleeping in hotels and the bus. I turned on the T.V. and looked for something to watch when I found something I liked on. Nick got up and went to help unload our luggage and other things from the bus. Dani and Jaimie came in with Bella and laid her in her crib that we kept in the room. She fell asleep when we got to the Nevada/California border.

  Once we had everything off the buses and in the house, Mom decided it was late and ordered pizza for dinner and let Jason and Jaimie spend the night instead of someone trying to pick them up or drop them off. Jaimie slept in my old room and Jason slept in Frankie's room with him since he had bunk beds. After we ate and changed our clothes, we stayed up watching TV until we started getting tired. We fell asleep and after awhile Bella woke up crying. I sighed and woke Nick since I was still having some weaknesses in my knee. He got up and tried calming her down. That's when I saw how worried he looked.

  "What's wrong?" "She's really warm. I don't like how warm she is." I grew just was worried as he was. I told him to give her to me while he looked for a thermometer. As soon as I held her I could feel the heat radiating off her skin. Once he came back with the thermometer he placed it under her arm and we waited for it to go off. Once it went off, Nick took it and looked at what it said. "102. I'm going to get my mom. Try to cool her off. Take her clothes off and change her diaper." He passed me a diaper and box of wipes, and a light blanket then went to get his mom for help. I looked over at the clock and saw it was 3:30 in the morning. I sighed and changed her trying make her comfortable as much as I could until he got back.