48 (TW)

"Baby you're not going too eat?" Chris asks me pushing a plate of food too me, and I lightly push it away. Giving her a appreciating smile.

"No thanks Love, I'm not hungry" I tell her honestly. I barely have an  appetite, I know I'll just end up throwing it up. Sometimes I do, because the medicine makes me nauseous sometimes. She takes it back without asking any questions, she hands it too someone else. If you're wondering where we are, you guessed it. Camp.

Except this times different, Jill's not here. The new coach and I had a huge talk this morning as I arrived. He's aware of the 'addiction' I use too have, he provided me with details of making sure I'm actually cleared..

To play.

So I'm meeting with the new Main Athletic trainer.

I miss Dawn already.

I haven't talked to the girls since I got back, they've tried but I've ignored them. Alex hasn't arrived, and I'm dreading it. She was my best friend, the one I thought would be my ride or die.

Wait.. did Lucy ever give her my ring?

Probably not.

"Hey!" Someone sits next too me, and I look at them. "Wanna pull a prank on Sam?" Sonnett tells me excitedly.

"I'm good, thanks" I felt bad, because it's Sonnett. I don't want too hurt her feelings, the longer I stay.

She frowns, and looks down.. as if I crushed her dreams. I get up from the table, and I walk towards the door. Vatlko calls for me before I'm able to walk out. Everyone looks at me..

I walk to his table, and he smiles lightly at me.

"If you're free, Steve's ready too see you" he tells me, and I nod. I carry on, and walk out the room.

No ones Pov.

"What did you say too her?" Lindsey scolds Sonnett, while everyone shakes their heads at her.

Christen comes back, and looks around for Holland.

"Where did she go?" She asks the closest people too her. It was Ashlyn, Ali, Abby and Tobin. They all shrug, before one of them speaks up.

"Does she hate us? Because she hasn't talked to anyone but you on the team?" Abby asks, and everyone nods an agreement. Acknowledging how their friend has ignored them the entire morning since they all seen her.

"I don't think so, you guys have been talking too her haven't you? She says you guys text all the time" Christen innocently tells them, making them instantly feel guilty. They couldn't even meet Christens eyes after she asked, looking down or away.

"You guys looks guilty of something, I suggest one of you speak up" Christen sternly tells them, and they know not too keep her waiting. Christen is one of the sweetest and genuine people, never want her too get her mad. She wouldn't necessarily be mad, .. she'll be disappointed. And that's worse.

"I don't know about everyone else.. but we actually haven't been texting her" Tobin tells her truthfully, and it pained Christen too hear that from her best friend. It also made her feel some type of way.

"Hey, can I have some attention?" She raises her voice, so everyone on the team listened. It did get everyone's attention, even the teammates walking into the room. Carli, Alex, Alyssa, and Mal. They were curious too what was going on in the room, giving their undivided attention too Christen.

"Who has actually texted Holland in the last month?"

Carli raises her hand, and so does Mal. The only ones in the room with their hands up.