27

MyLove❤: Don't listen to her, you got this baby😘, and besides.. who's Hope Solo?

My upset face turns into a smile. She always knows how to lighten my mood.

Me: Thank you baby, she's just making me upset.

MyLove❤: Holly, you are absolute incredible. She has no idea what you are actually capable of. She just thinks she knows.

I'm glad I have someone like Lucy. I respond back, and put my phone in my pocket. Alex and I are going down to the conference room, we have a meeting. We make our way down and walk into the conference room to see some of the girls sitting around chatting. We walk to the Ashlyn and Tobin. I sit next to Tobin, and she turns her body towards me. We turn around to see an angry Jill. She must have seen the video. She walks right past everyone to another room. Dawn walks up to the front.

"We'll start the meeting in a few, until all the girls get here" she tells us, and walks to the room Jill's in. Tobin puts her legs on my lap, and I gently push them off. She gives me a confused look.

"We need to talk later" I tell her, she nods as if she knows why. We wait for what seems like 10 mins. All the girls are here, but Jill hasn't come back. Most of the girls give me sincere smiles. Dawn walks back out

"Meetings canceled" she says and she walks back into the other room. We all just look confused. Slowly getting up and leaving the conference room, Jill's really upset considered she canceled our meeting. We walk back to our rooms, and I'm going into mine, Alex trailing behind me with Ash and Tobin. I jump on my bed, and I feel someone else jump next to me. Knowing who it was, Tobin. Since her and Alex are having it awkward between each other. We lay back, and I turn to the sports channel.

"Hope Solo has fueled Jill Ellis, the head coach of the US Women's National team, and here's what she had to say"

"I'm speaking on behalf of Holland, as a coach you observe every player in every position. I strongly believe Holland is the best goalkeeper we have ever had on this team. She lacks experience in a World Cup but she has the proper mentality to make it through. She's a goalkeeper that doesn't let one goal keep her down. You can count on her and she handles that backline great. Holland is the heart of our defense. So I would like Hope Solo to keep her words to herself before she speaks, because she's not a player anymore. She may have seen what Holland can do, but I've also seen Holland grow as a player through these past years. She's phenomenal, and it's been a pleasure to see her take on this big role. Unlike Ms. Solo.. Holland has great sportsmanship. Would like Hope to learn a thing or two from her."

"I want to speak up for Holland too, with all due respect.. Hope is wrong. No ones yet to see what she truly is capable of, she's exactly with this team needs. I know people will keep talking about how she will show up this year. I  believe that she's going to be amazing this year. We're lucky to have her on this team. That's my girl" Carli speaks up after Jill, she looks very serious in the camera. I worried this will affect her and Hope. I appreciate her for trying but.. I don't want her having issues with Hope. Her best friend.

"Dude Carli backed you up agaisnt Hope!" Tobin tells me shaking my shoulder. I'm sorta surprised, I mean Carli always has my back, why? Who knows. I would think she would have Hope's.

"You know Hope's going to have a comeback like she always has." Alex tells us. We know hope will br broadcasting over the World cup this summer, might as well get use to the shade.

"Hey Holland remember when you dated her?" Ashlyn brings up with humor in her voice. Reminding me of Hope and I dating, she was different in the beginning until I broke up with her. It was very lopsided relationship.

"Yes , and she still likes to throw shade about it." I tell her as I scroll through my instragram feed. I get a message from Sarah

❤ Sarah🗼: Lisa and I will take her out

I chuckle at the message. She should be asleep right now, actually why is Lucy awake. As I was about to respond, she sends me another message.

❤Sarah🗼:  also Lucy says hi

Me: Kind of you B, but it's all good. Tell her I said to get her arse to sleep😁

I feel Tobin move her head to my shoulder, and I put mine agaisnt hers. As we chill, Ash and Alex are making plans to leave soon to go to the store. Before they leave, Alex comes over and asks me if I want anything and then kisses my forehead before she walks out. I advert my attention to the forward next to me.

"Remember when I told you it'd be best to tell Alex how you feel before it was too late?"

"I'm just so scared"

"Tobin when are you ever scared?"

"When it comes to admitting my feelings for Alex! And I'm not the only one afraid. Christen has a thing for - shit"

"Christen has a thing for me?!, okay nevermind that for a second. Tobin, I wouldn't be telling you this if I didn't know Alex felt the same way for you." I tell Tobin, she looks down at her hands. I'm afraid the longer they wait, things will change. They deserve each other.

"Tobin, Alex is in love with me"

"Wait what!?"

"Ha kidding, but seriously.. don't keep waiting"

We chill, and watch the tv together but we both end up falling asleep.