15

I'm at the airport. Earlier today I had a long talk with Alex, she will also be staying with krashlyn. So they'll be there for her. I've said bye to my team also, I won't be in the states with them.

"Are you excited?" Lucy asks me as I look out the window. Forgot to mention, I'll be going on the same plane as Lucy. Which is great

"I'm nervous but a little excited, I haven't played overseas in such a long time" I tell her. She chuckles and grabs my hand, which instantly calms me down. She lays her head on my shoulder. Across the waiting room area is a guy who keeps looking my way but as soon as I catch him he looks away blushing. He's totally checking me out. After 20 mins, Lucy picks her head up and checks the time on her phone.

"Should be leaving soon, I wish I had the row with you" she tells me pouting. I kiss her lips to relieve the pout. She gives me a goofy smile.

"You're so adorable my love" I tell her as I grab her chin and bring her in for another kiss. After another 20 mins of waiting. Our plane is finally called. We board the plane, and I'm 4 rows away from Lucy. I got the window seat. I look out the window and I see other planes boarding people. I feel someone sit in the seat next to me. I look to see who's sitting next to me, and what do you know.. the guy who was checking me out.

"My names Jasper" he tells me stretching his hand out to me. I don't want to be rude. I shake his hand. His name is Jasper, and he has an accent. Yup, French.

"Holland" I tell him. He smiles at me, and I return a light smile. I turn back to the window. I turn my phone on Airplane mode, and I connect my headphones. I was about to put them on but he spoke up.

"Um so where are you from? And what brings you to Lyon?" He asks me with interest. Won't hurt to tell him some stuff, I mean my information is public.

"The U.S and Football" I tell him. He turns his body a little to face me. He looks shocked.

"You play football?" He asks me, and he studies me like he's trying to figure out who I am. He probably won't get it.

"Football is my job" I tell him.

"Holland huh? Are you Dutch?" He asks me, I'm not surprised, just because my name is Holland?

"I'm half English and half American. I think" I tell him also thinking about it myself. That's what I am right? My moms dad was English, but her mom was American. My mom is born in America and my dad was from England. I don't know man, Haha.

"It explains the accent you have" he tells me chuckling. After awhile, we stop talking. I put my head agaisnt the window side. I start to fall asleep. 11 hours on this plane, definitely need sleep. After my nap,  I watch like 3 movies in a row. I really wish Lucy was next to me. Once we land, I'm like so happy. It gets crowded, so I'm sure Lucy is already at luggage claim. Finally getting off the plane, I turn off airplane mode.

"Texting your boyfriend?" Jasper tells me from next to me. I'm assuming he wants to know if I have one to begin with.

"No, I don't have a boyfriend" I tell him, because it's true. His face lightens up. Great, poor guy thinks he has a chance.

"So you're single?" He asks me smiling.

"No, I have a girlfriend" I tell him and he gives me a sad look, as soon as I said that to him, Lucy walks to us with our luggage. 

"Hey love" she tells me and then looks at Jasper.

"Hi I'm Lucy, friend of hers?" She says stretching her hand out to shake his. She gives him a smile. Lucy is a sweetheart unless you piss her off.

"Jasper,  so you must be the girlfriend" he says shaking her hand back. Lucy looks at me with a confused look but smiles anyway.

"Well it was nice meeting you Jasper, but we're in a hurry to get settled in" I tell him, we shake hands and he says goodbye to Lucy also. I grab my suitcase and I walk with Lucy.

"So I'm your girlfriend?" She asks me smirking at teasing me, I playfully push her away lightly.

"I'm 100% sure he was going to ask me out if I hadn't told him I had a one" I tell her. Making her laugh, she kisses my temple.

"I can't blame him, you're absolutely stunning" she tells me grinning at me. Gosh she's amazing, I love that. She wraps her arm around me, and pulls me to her. We walk to wear the cabs are. One arrives and takes us to the apartments, where the Lyon players live. When we arrive, Lucy pays him. We grab our luggage and head inside. She shows me to Sarah's room. We knock on the door and surprisingly she's awake. We introduce ourselves to each other and so far so good. She's really nice.

"Alright well I'm go rest, I'll see you later love" Lucy tells me and kisses me. I kiss back and we pull apart.

"See you later!" I tell her as she walks out. I fall asleep, but only to sleep for 2 hours. I wake up and Sarah is already dressed in her Goalkeeper kit. I get up, and I dress into my new training goal keeping kit. Time to meet my new club team, and also players who have actually challenged me nationally.