21

"Baby wake up" I hear Lucy tell me as she gives me light kisses on my cheek. I pull the covers to my face

"No" I tell her tiredly. It's to early, and I'm not ready to be on a flight.

"I brought you coffee" she tells me, I pull the covers off my face and open my eyes

"Yay!" I tell her and she starts laughing.

"I'm totally joking, I just wanted you up" she tells me, which automatically makes me pout. I gently push her away from me. Only for her to grab my hand and kiss me.

"Come on Beautiful" she tells me, I yawn and I start to stretch. We're flying to Germany for the Wolfsburg game. I get up from my bed. Lucy has been spending the night with me, I've gone so use to it, and I love it.

"Good thing I packed the night before" I tell her as I walk to my bathroom, and I grab my toothbrush.

"Good thing we did, cause we would have had to wake up earlier" she says and she sounds like she's getting closer. As I brush my teeth, she walks up behind me. She  snakes her arms around my waist, and puts her chin on my shoulder. I turn the faucet on and start washing out my mouth. Lucy returns to the room. I walk to closet and pick out something to wear.

"You girls are so cute together" Amadine tells Lucy and I, as I hug Lucy. We're waiting for our bus to Wolfsburg.

"This is my motherfuckin baby" I tell her as I peck Lucy's lips.

"You make me happy my love" Lucy tells me smiling, gosh my girl is so attractive. The bus gets here, and I put my luggage in the space. We walk into the bus. Parris and Lucy are arguing about who gets to sit with me, but while they are doing that. Shanice beats them and she sits with me.

"Sarah told me you and Lucy we're getting a little frisky the other night huh?" She tells me whispering and she smirks at me.

"We didn't go that far!" whisper yell, making us laugh. Parris and Lucy take the seats in front of us.

"Who said you could take my girl from me?" Lucy tells Shanice playfully. She scoffs at Lucy

"While you two were busy arguing over her" she tells Lucy chuckling.

"Sorry babe" I tell Lucy shrugging, and she playfully gives me a glare.

When we get to the hotel, they give us the room assignments. I'm rooming with my beautiful girlfriend. We walk into our room and I put my suitcase by my bed. I lay on my bed and Lucy lays on top of me by surprise

"Oof baby" I tell her as wrap my arms around her.

"Do you think I'll play tomorrow? Coach said he wants try me out" I tell Lucy. She picks her head up from my chest.

"He will, I don't doubt it" she tells me and kisses my jawline. We have training in a few hours, and I really want to sleep.

"Baby lets get under the covers, I want to sleep." I tell her, she gets up. I move to the side and take the cover's from under me. She comes to lay next to me.

"Baby?" I question. She hums in response.

"I'm really lucky to have you" I tell her causing her to blush and have a cheekily smile. She kisses my temple. I hug her as she wraps her hand around me. I'm the safest person in her arms. Nothing gets me here, she's my defender.