7

"I really like you too. You're the first person in a long time I've fancied" I tell her chuckling. Her face brightens up

"It makes me so happy to hear that" she tells me smiling. We stop on our tracks. Her hand moves to my waist. We face one another. She gives me a grin and I look at her eyes and then at her lips. She leans, and I know what she's going for. I lean, and our lips meet. She pulls me closer to her, with her hand on my waist and her hand on my cheek. I put my arms around her neck. Her lips are soft and plumpy but the good plump. I could do this all day. This feels right, I mean everything I'm feeling with her feels right. For once I'm not afraid to fall, I'm just hoping when I do, she'll catch me. We pull away when breathing is necessary. I've kissed a few people in my lifetime but there's no way they can compare to this one.

"I've been wanting to do that, guess you beat me to it" I tell her with my arms still around her. She chuckles, and her embrace feels so comfortable and warming. I wish I could have her arms around me everyday

"You are so adorable" she tells me grinning. She gives me a peck on the lips. Instantly missing her lips. I give her a pout, and she chuckles. She gives me a kiss this time. Gosh are her lips just naturally soft? We pull away smiling at each other.

"We should probably make our way to the museum before it closes" I tell her grinning, she let's me go. I miss her touch as soon as she let's go. I think she knew because she grabs my hand. I walk us to the car. I thought she was going to her side but she went ahead of me and opened the door for me.

"Aw thank you" I tell her, and she gives me a nod. She close the door and walks over to hers. I pull out my phone

"Hey Siri give me the directions to Country Music Hall of Fame and museum" I tell my phone. It gives me the directions and I pull out of the parking lot. I drive with one hand, and the other being held by Lucy's.

"So this museum is about Country Music?" She asks me curiously.

"Not a fan?" I ask her back, as I shift in my seat.

"I'm not exposed to it" she tells me looking out the window.

"Well I'm not so much either, but I know some country legends. It's nice music but not a lot of people like it. I just think you need to find the right type of country. Country music is more like a genre with genres. There's country rap, there's country hip hop, I mean a lot of types" I tell her. She looks at me as I talk. She listens intently.

"Mind putting some on? So I can see what type you like?" She asks me with interest. Wow she really cares to know me. She knows a lot about me already, we nonstop text and our hangout a couple nights ago. We shared a lot with each other. She let's go of my hand.

"You can go on my phone, and go on spotify?" I ask her giving her my phone. She grabs it and turns the screen on. I forgot I have a password. When you got friends like mine, you need something to save your embarrassment. 

"Uh 2279" I tell her, and she types in the password. She looks through my apps until she finds Spotify.

"Go to the playlist that says Night Drive" I tell her and she clicks on it hitting shuffle.

I don't know if you were looking at me or not
You probably smile like that all the time
And I don't mean to bother you but
I couldn't just walk by
And not say hi

I look over at her for a second. She seems to be in thought. Probably listening to the lyrics. We listen to a couple of songs on the car ride to the museum. We stop to talk about the songs here and there. The entire time, she has her hand on my thigh, and I love that. Once we get the museum, we get off the car. Making our way inside. I pay for us. We enter full of records.