𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦

(Lee know texted me on bubble while writing this hehe. He said he ate fried rice if you were curious lol )

It was around 3am at night, Hyunjin was deep asleep while Kkami was running around the house. Kkami normally is awake around this time cause he got hungry and looked for food or just do other dog things.

He was making his way to the kitchen to go find some food until he heard footsteps outside. Kkami tilted his head before making his way towards the door, slowly but also ready to attack whatever was outside in case of danger until someone knocked on the door causing Kkami to start barking, waking Hyunjin up.

"It's to late for this.." Hyunjin mumbled annoyed, making his way towards the door

"Hello?" Hyunjin opened the door while Felix stood there with his blanket over his head and a pillow in his hands. Hyunjin eyed him, "Why are you here?" Hyunjin asked confused

"Uh I felt alone at my house.... plus it's storming outside and i'm scared.."

"Oh. Well hurry up and come in it's cold out."

"Okay!!"

Felix quickly walked in the house while Hyunjin closed the door behind him. The two soon went in the bedroom and sat on the bed, Hyunjin still half asleep.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up Hyuni.." Felix spoke with a hint of shakiness in his voice.

Hyunjin sighed, "it's okay Felix I understand"

"Okay Hyuni" Felix smiled softly, "You can go back to sleep I can figure something to make me fall asleep"

Hyunjin shook his head, "No it's okay I want to make sure you're okay"

"I- Hyunjin you don't have to i'll be okay I promise" Felix sighed, "Me and uh... Kkami will watch a movie or something—"

"Felix i'll be alright, okay?" Hyunjin interrupted, "Don't worry i'll sleep later"

Whenever Hyunjin throws himself under the bus to make sure others are okay first, Felix always felt bad he doesn't worry about himself. No matter how hard he tries to do things on his own without Hyunjins help, Hyunjin doesn't let it happen ever.

"Okay okay" Felix sighed as Hyunjin smiled.

The two stayed awake until 7am, while the storm passed by without them noticing. Felix finally started getting sleepy but tried staying awake for Hyunjin. Which he soon noticed.

"Go to sleep Felix" Hyunjin said as Felix shook his head

"I'll be okay" Felix smiled, "I am not that tired Hyuni so no worries!"

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and let him stay up since he knew he was gonna crash soon.

As expected, Felix ended up falling asleep 3 minutes later after fighting himself to stay awake. Hyunjin got up and dragged Felix to bed. After laying him in bed, Hyunjin got into bed as well so he could get rest.

Hyunjin looked at Felix, who was sleeping peacefully. He looked like an angel. His freckles were the cutest, the way his hair layed on his beautiful skin, just everything about Felix was pretty.

Hyunjin smiled, as a single tear slide down his cheek, "I love you Felix.." He whispered softly, "Even after we broke up many years ago, I will always love you. You don't understand how much you helped me with everything.."

Hyunjin sighed before whipping his tears and pulled himself together, soon falling asleep next to his best friend.