𝐍𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Sunoos birthday came around rather quickly. Hyunjin, Sunoo, and Felix decided to go get decorations for the party.

Everyone gave them looks and whispered things to one another. But they didn't really care. Sunoo looked around the store as Felix and Hyunjin talked to one another. He stayed close to Hyunjin.

As they walked past the toys, Sunoo stopped as a certain toy caught his attention. Hyunjin noticed and looked at him as he was amazed by it.

"Look at how cool that looks!" Sunoo pointed at the toy.

"Woah! I haven't seen these types of toys in ages!"

"You haven't?" Sunoo asked. Felix shook his head.

"Let's see if they have more." Felix took Sunoos hand as they went to look at the toys.

Hyunjin sighed. He glanced to the side, only to lock eyes with Chan. He quickly looked away and acted like he didn't see him, watching Felix and Sunoo look at the toys. He noticed Sunoo had a wide smile, making Hyunjin smile himself.

He looked back at where Chan was to only find him gone. He frowned a bit upset to see him gone. He shook his head quickly.

"Hyunjin!" Felix walked to him with Sunoo.

"I have to use the restroom and in the process i'll get the decorations so you two stay here I got everything figured out!" Felix winked as he walked away. Hyunjin sighed until he felt a tap on his shoulder.

He flinched and turned around.

"Wolf Chan!!" Sunoo was about to run over to Chan until Hyunjin picked him up.

"What do you want?" Chan looked over at Sunoo, who was easily distracted. He then looked back at Hyunjin.

"What does he like nowadays?" Chan asked. Hyunjin realized what he meant.

"Oh he's been into transformers and stuff all thanks to your brother." Chan nodded.

"What time?"

"At six o'clock tomorrow." It gotten quiet.

"What kinds of cake does he like? I'll buy the cake." Hyunjin looked at Chan, who was looking back at him. He sighed.

"He likes chocolate cake." Chan nodded. Sunoo was like Chan, they both weren't a big fan of vanilla. Unlike Hyunjin who was.

"Why do you want to buy the cake anyways?" Chan sighed and looked at Sunoo.

"I wanted to try and at least make up the years I weren't there for him. Even if he doesn't know i'm his father." Hyunjin felt a bit guilty as his heart ached.

They didn't realize how loud they were speaking. Sunoo heard everything they were talking about.

"Well i'll see you tomorrow then." Hyunjin said before he turned and walked off. Sunoo looked over Hyunjins shoulder as he looked at Chan. Chan stood there as he watched them leave, tearing up a bit, refusing to let tears fall until he heard what Sunoo said.

"papa?"