𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐧

Jimin woke up slightly as the light hit her eyes. She somehow managed to survive the accident after passing then coming back to life. She sat on the hospital bed, watching the rain fall. It was quiet.

Her hair was cut to her cheeks, and her eyes were dull. She didn't have any emotion. The door opened.

"Hey sis. I'm going to be taking care of you for now on. Hopefully you remember me?" Jimin looked at the figure. It was Bambam.

"Come on lets go. I'll help you to the car." She but her lip. Her body weakly got up. Bambam helped her.

"Thank you.."

————————————————

Minho sat on the couch staring off into space. Kio was now at school.

"You okay?" Minho looked at Jeongin.

"Yeah actually... remember when I told you about Ren.. well.. he told me something and I can't get it out of my head.." Jeongin sat beside Minho. Minho rested his head on the arm of the couch.

"What did he say?" Minho sighed.

"This happened two days ago.."

Flaaaaash baaaack~~~~

Minho sat on the seat in front of Ren.

"I got your text. What did you want to tell me?" Ren cleared his throat.

"Well this is something i've wanted to say for the longest time now.." Minho raised an eyebrow.

"Well?" Ren hummed.

"Minho... I like you..."

"Oh um... Ren i'm married" Rens eyes widen.

"Really?" Minho nodded.

"Oh I didn't know.." Minho took his hand out of his pocket and revealed his ring.

"Is that all?" Ren nodded. His phone went off. Ren checked it and smiled.

"Sorry it's Hyunjin." Minho hummed, aware that Ren and Hyunjin were in contact now.

"You know i've noticed that Hyunjin was really cute back then." Minho looked at him, wanting to say something.

"He's also really funny." Minho shifted in his seat.

"Ren I think you should know that-"

"Sorry Minho but I have to get going. Me and Hyunjin have plans together." Minho watched as Ren left. He stood up and ran after Ren, but he was long gone.

"Shit..."

End of flashhhh backkkk~~~

"I really hope he doesn't ruin Chans and Hyunjins relationship." Jeongin frowned.

"And you didn't tell anyone?" Minho shook his head.

"I remembered cause I saw Ren after dropping Kio off at school." Jeongin nodded.

"If anything bad happens, we will fix it!" Minho nodded as he felt a bit better.

"I hope nothing happens." Jeongin patted the elders head.

-

The soft heartbeats echoed through the small room. Chan and Hyunjin looked at each other as tears filled their eyes at the sight of their baby boy. Sunoo was busy playing with cars on the floor.

"Your baby seems perfectly healthy!" Hyunjin smiled. The doctor cleaned the jelly off.

"You guys are free to go! Tomorrow we will print the ultrasound images and the recording of the baby's heartbeat." The doctor turned everything off and left the room.

Chan went over to Sunoo and covered his eyes.

Once Hyunjin finished getting dressed, they left the room.

"Mommy!" Hyunjin looked at Sunoo.

"Am I going to have a sister or a brother?" Hyunjin smiled.

"You're going to have a brother." Sunoo jumped up and down in excitement. Chan noticed and smiled widely at the sight. Chan was happy that Sunoo was excited for the baby. But he also worried for when the baby is born.

"I'm going to have a brother!!!" Sunoo smiled.

"Okay quiet down there's people resting."

"Oh okay!" Sunoo held onto Hyunjins hand.

"He's such a cutie." A nurse said as she adored Sunoo and his cuteness.

"Thank you!" Chan smiled softly. He noticed the other nurses waving at Sunoo, which Sunoo liked.

"You guys are the perfect family!" another nurse said. Hyunjin was surprised by the amount of complements since he was so used to people talking dirty about him or worse.

"We'll be on our way now." Sunoo waved goodbye to the nurses as the left.

"Chan. I love you." Chan smiled.

"I love you too. All three of you." Hyunjin smiled.

———————————————-

Jimin layed on the soft bed. Tears rolled down her cheek. Her stomach was in so much pain she barely couldn't move.

"How are you doing?" Jimin looked at Bambam. She stayed silent.

"I'll go find you medicine okay?" Jimin nodded. Bambam left the room. She took a deep breath, and looked out the window. This was her life now.

She slowly fell asleep as the pain in her stomach went away. The night was cold, the stars didn't shine brightly.