Final.

"Chan its beautiful!" Hyunjin smiled as he took the flowers from Chan.

Roses. One of Hyunjin favourite flowers ever. Hyunjin smiled as he looked at the flowers. His eyes sparkled as he looked at them. Chan smiled as he admired the sight.

"They're as beautiful as you, Hyunjin" Hyunjin blushed a bit.

He sat down the flowers on the counter as he went and gave Chan a hug. Chan smiled and hugged the boy back. Hyunjins hugs were the most amazing things Chan has ever felt. His hugs held so much love and comfort. If he wanted to, he would hug Hyunjin for the rest of his life.

"I should put these in a pot" Hyunjin moved away and made his way to the closet.

Chan sat at the chair by the counter and watched as Hyunjin brought the flower pot over to place the roses in.

It wasn't anything new that Chan fell more in love with Hyunjin each day. They have always done everything together. Go shopping, eating out, making food, watching movies, and a lot more things. He couldn't imagine losing Hyunjin ever. Even with the things that happened in the past years with Jimin and other people. No matter what happens or if the two ever got into arguments with each other, they still loved each other and would never leave each other's side. Chan was happy he got the chance to be with him and to even marry him. He was happy to even have Hyunjin in his life and even have a family with him.

Hyunjin took the roses out of the wrapping and placed them into the pot. He made sure they looked perfect. Chan watched and helped him time to time. After a few minutes of struggling and adjusting, the roses sat in that white pot perfectly. Hyunjin smiled happily at the sight. Chan took the chance to take a quick picture of his beautiful soulmate and the roses.

"Hey! Did you take a picture of me!" Chan giggled as Hyunjin pouted.

"Oh stop you looked cute, how could I not?"

"You're annoying sometimes" Chan smiled as Hyunjin took the pot and placed it somewhere nicely.

Chan looked at the picture he took and smiled widely. It was an amazing memory he would cherish forever. The way his eyes formed from his smile, the way his hair laid on his beautiful face, just everything about Hyunjin was perfect.

If only he could see that moment again.

Chan closed his laptop, sobbing away the memories. It's only been a week since Hyunjin had passed. The kids were finally off to collage, starting a new chapter in their own lives.

Chan had set down the laptop on the small desk as he left the studio and headed home. It was raining that night which ruined Chans mood more. He forgot to bring his umbrella, making him soak and wet. He didn't bother driving since he was too tired to do anything. Life had been harder without Hyunjin.

Chan opened the front door of his home, while being greeted with the familiar scent that once belonged to his partner. He sat his things down on the counter and made his way upstairs to his room. He walked slowly up the stairs and made his way into the room. It was cold. He laid down into the bed that used to hold two and covered himself with the blanket he once shared with. Chan sighed in exhaustion as he slowly closed his eyes, drifting himself to sleep. He wished he could've been a better husband for Hyunjin. He wished he never left Hyunjin in the first place. He wished upon so many things he could've done for him.

"Chan?" A familiar voice spoke softly.

"Channie wake up!!" Chan slowly opened his eyes. There in front of him was the love of his life.

Hyunjin sat there sobbing, the two surrounded by an unfamiliar place. Chan looked around as he sat up. Hyunjin quickly hugged him tightly. It felt so real.

"You're finally here! I missed you so much!" Hyunjin sobbed. That's when it hit Chan.

He didn't know how to react. But he didn't care. He hugged Hyunjin tightly as the two finally reunited. That's all that mattered.

"I'm sorry Hyunjin. I'm here now. I won't leave you again. I love you."