𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐤𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐬

"You can go now Chan" Hyunjin smiled.

"I-I..." Chan spoke, "h-hold on. Let me just try to collect myself," By this point, Hyunjin was giving him a look. Chan gulped before continuing, "Can I stay here with you?"

"Sure!"

Damn. That was easier then how Chan thought

"I mean I wouldn't mind you staying anyways since no one ever had a picnic with me before" Hyunjin sighed, "Even Felix and the rest of my friends don't go out with me either."

"I'm sorry about that" Chan said, taking the basket from Hyunjins hand so he wouldn't have to carry everything

"Anyways let's head up to the top of the hill to have our picnic" Hyunjin smiled making Chans heart beat fast, "Lead the way hyuni" Chan said

Hyunjin noticed Chan had an open hand since he was carrying the basket with the other. Hyunjin reached for Chans hand, holding it which made him freeze. His face grew red as he looked at the younger while his heart was beating quickly.

"Okay lets go!" Hyunjin started walking up the hill while holding the elders hand happily.

"Isn't it a beautiful day out?" Hyunjin spoke as he continued walking.

"Yeah, i've never seen such a place like this before" Chan respond. He watched as Hyunjin smiled more doing his little eye smile.

"I'm glad you finally get to see this place. It's very relaxing and peaceful"

Chan hummed in response as they finally reached the top of the hill. Hyunjin let go of the olders hand, setting the cups and other things he was holding down on the ground. He then set a big wool blanket down on the grass before setting the things down on it. Chan sat down across from Hyunjin after he placed the basket down on the floor.

The younger made a sign of the cross with his hands, smiling as he said grace before grabbing everything and setting it all in place neatly. Chan sat silently, watching him set things down on the blanket.

"Are you going to eat anything from here?" Chan blinked as Hyunjin asked.

"Uh, yes. What do you have?" the boy nervously chuckled, looking at what there was to eat.

"We have fruits, sandwiches, bread, peaches, jelly- oh and we have some soda to drink if you're okay with that"

"Hm they all look good. So i'll have whatever then" He smiled

Hyunjin nodded as he handed Chan a sandwich, a bowl of fruits, half a bread with jelly on it, and a peach with a cup of soda, "here you go!" He hummed while the elder took the food and drink from him.

The two spent the rest of the day eating and chatting while getting to know each other more. They even ran around the flower fields and gave each other flowers, having so much fun with one another. The two were basically acting like a married couple. But before they new it, it was getting late and the sun started going down.

"Aw man it's already getting dark" Hyunjin frowned, looking at the boy infront of him.

Chan looked at the sky as he sighed, "Let's get everything packed up," he smiled before noticing how far they were from the picnic area, "I think he ran to far" he chuckled.

"Oh you're right..well let's start-" Hyunjin gotten cut off as Chan picked him up bridal style, walking back to the picnic area.

Hyunjin was shocked at what just happened. He looked at Chan, which caused him to look at the boy before giving him a warm smile making the younger blush.

Few minutes later, Chan set Hyunjin down as they gotten back to the picnic area. Hyunjin blinked a couple of times before coming back to reality after all that.

"Let's pick up the stuff quickly before it gets cold" Chan stated as he picked things up while Hyunjin helped him pick everything up.

After awhile they've gotten everything packed up, walking down the hill leaving the flower field. Chan noticed how dark it was now and suggested that they should take a bus while Hyunjin agreed.

(i'll be making a part 2 after this is posted hehe~)