WFM

Seungmin held Sullis hand and pulled her along. They too longer to get ready and was already running late to the wedding. Bambam was already there since he helped set things up.

"mom slow down a bit!" Sulli whined

"no! i've waited this long for Chan and Hyunjin to get married and i'm not missing it! plus it's not everyday you see your father cry!" Sulli sighed, trying to keep up with Seungmin.

They soon arrived at the wedding location, which was the field Chan and Hyunjin went on a picnic at. They both decided to get married there since that's when they got together.

Seungmin and Sulli walked to the guards that was checking invitations.

"Sulli where are the invitations?" Sulli checked her pockets.

"Oh I gave them to dad!" Sulli looked at Seungmin.

"I can't believe this!" Seungmin then took his phone and called Bambam.

"Bambam, sweetie, do you have the invitations??"

"Yeah"

"Great can you bring it to us they won't let us in and I must see Hyunjin get married!!" Bambam chuckled.

"Okay. Your lucky Chan dropped the ring after Minho handed it to him. Everyone is going nuts!"

"Hurry I can't miss this!" Bambam hung up, and Seungmin assumed he was coming. Seungmin and Sulli waited until they saw Bambam running to them.

"Sorry they're with me! Here's the invitations!" The guard let Seungmin and Sulli through. Seungmin ran over to the wedding area completely forgetting what happened.

Everyone was on their feet searching for the ring. Jisung was basically ripping the grass and Felix was flipping chairs. Chan and Hyunjin were covered in dirt.

"FOUND IT!!!" Jisung held the ring up. Everyone looked at Jisung who was covered in grass.

Changbin took the ring from Jisung and gave it back to Chan. Hyunjin sighed in relief. The wedding became a mess, which was kind of expected if you knew the couple. It sorta reminded them of their relationship. Sweet in the beginning, but it went downhill and became a complete mess, but now everything is settled and it's just as beautiful as it started.

"Everyone please take a seat! Let's continue where we left off." Chan became flustered as he held onto the ring.

The two began saying their vows to one another which brought Changbin, Felix, and Bambam into tears. Jisung was laughing at Changbin since he finds it funny.

"I may pronounce you, Husband and Wife, you may kiss your bride." Chan wasted no time and wrapped his arms around Hyunjin waist and pulled him into a kiss.

Everyone clapped and awed at the sight, until the kiss became more heated. Mina wasn't having it. She covered her and Jeongins newborn sons eyes.

"THERES CHILDREN HERE!!" Chan pulled away smirking. Hyunjin face was red and he simply apologised.

Everyone stood up and cheered for the new married couple. Seungmin took his camera and started taking pictures.

———————

After the wedding, Hyunjin and Chan made their way back home with the kids.

"Sooo where would you like to go for our honeymoon?" Hyunjin shook his head.

"I'm not ready to have another baby and i'm not about to leave my babies for more than a week." Chan pouted.

"Come on Hyunjin just one more?"

"Yeah right it isn't easy giving birth or carrying a child!" Chan laughed.

"I was just joking! We will have one when we are both ready!" Hyunjin rolled his eyes. Chan smiled and continued driving.

"Jinwoo threw up!!!!" Sunoo yelled