𝐂𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞

Chan and Hyunjin went to the hospital after bringing Sunoo to school. They sat patiently waiting for the results. Hyunjins heart was beating quickly. Chan held onto his hand. The door opened and the doctor stepped in.

"Mr. Bang.... Mr. Hwang..... congratulations!" Hyunjins eyes widen. He covered his mouth with his hands holding back tears. Chan smiled widely, his tears clearly glossy.

"The results came back positive. In about eighteen to twenty weeks we'll be able to find out the gender in the next ultrasound." Hyunjin nodded. He already knew what to do. Chan was now extremely nervous.

"What can I do to help him through the pregnancy?" The doctor smiled at the anxious Chan.

"You don't need to worry. Everything will come as time passes. Just stay by his side." Chan nodded. He turned to Hyunjin and smiled widely.

"This is it. We are gonna have another child."

-

About a few weeks went by. Hyunjin was hanging out with Felix, Jeongin, Seungmin, and Han. They were all at Seungmin's place.

"So this is it. You're finally getting another baby!" Hyunjin nodded happily.

"How do you feel?"

"Extremely happy!" Seungmin smiled.

"I bet. Ah I remember when we were having Sulli. Bambam was all over the place! He wouldn't even let me use the bathroom myself!" Seungmin laughed foundly at the memories.

"Minho was like that too! He was so uneasy all the time. It was so odd seeing him being nervous!" Han patted his stomach.

"Oh! And how he would sing to the baby! The cutest thing on earth!" Felix and Jeongin looked at each other. They both knew at the moment they weren't ready for kids.

"It's normal for them to feel uneasy. After all they, and you, are first time parents, they would want everything to be perfect!" Han stated. Seungmin nodded.

"But I feel like Hyunjin won't have any problems. I mean he already has a child." Hyunjin nodded.

"Yeah. But it seems like Chan doesn't really understand that. I love his effort to keep the baby safe and all, but sometimes it's a bit too much. Like what Seungmin, it's to the point I can't go to the restroom alone."

"Maybe try talking to him. I'm sure he's just nervous about the baby." Hyunjin nodded.

"Anyways how about we talk about the baby shower!"

-

When Hyunjin arrived home, every light was off. Hyunjin and Chan still lived apart. Hyunjin lived alone with Sunoo while Chan lives by himself not too far from Hyunjins house. However, Chan spends so much time with Hyunjin, he basically moved in, which is why Hyunjin calls his room a shared bedroom. Hyunjin opened the door. It was about 1 am.

"Where were you?" Hyunjin jumped at the sudden voice. He turned to look into the living room to see the faint outline of Chans body.

"I was with Felix, Seungmin, Jeongin, and Han. We were at Seungmin's house."

"Did you walk home?"

"No. Felix dropped me off."

"Do you not know what time it is right now?"

"It's only 1 am... Why is that important?" Chan stood up.

"You should be asleep right now! You know you should be getting enough rest."

"Chan relax. I've had a baby before. One day staying up late won't do anything. Besides-"

"No. Go to bed right now." Hyunjin frowned. However, he didn't want to argue so he began going upstairs. He noticed Chan hadn't moved.

"Aren't you going to go upstairs too?"

"No. I think i'll head home." Hyunjin raised an eyebrow, but decided to stay quiet. He heard the front door open and close. Hyunjin sighed and continued to go to his room. What's up with him...?

-

When Hyunjin woke up, he was greeted with Sunoo sitting infront of him. He was waiting for Hyunjin to wake up. Hyunjin stretched out a bit and sat up. Sunoo felt movement on the bed and looked at Hyunjin.

"Hi mommy." Hyunjin looked at Sunoo and smiled.

"Papa came here and asked if you were okay. Are you okay?" Hyunjin nodded. He remembered he had forgotten to tell Sunoo about the child.

"He's just nervous."

"Why is he nervous mommy?"

"Cause mommy is having a baby so daddy is worried about the baby getting hurt. Nothing bad." Sunoo gasped and looked at Hyunjin.

"You are gonna have a baby??" Hyunjin nodded.

"YAY IM GONNA HAVE A SIBLING!!" Sunoo stood up and jumped around on the bed. Hyunjin smiled widely.

"Come on lets go have breakfast."