𝐓𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

"Well? Are you going to stand there?" Hyunjin called, looking back at the boy who was standing there stiff as a log where the bus had dropped them both off since Hyunjin suggested to go over to his house.

"Uh, yes, of course. Just give me a minute."

Chan would definitely need more than a minute to process what he was seeing. He was standing infront of Hyunjins house which looked HUGE compared to his house he shared with Han and Changbin back in korea.

He gawked at the grand gate that stretched ahead of him, with a faded sign labelled, "Hwang."

"You've been staring at that sign for more than a minute, Chan," Hyunjin teased. "Oh sorry I just recognized it" Chan laughed nervously.

"Oh okay" Hyunjin smiled, before walking up to the door and going inside, Chan following behind him

Chan looked all around him, Hyunjin's house looked like it belonged to a rich person. But before he could continue looking, Kkami ran up to him barking and jumping around him

"Hey there little guy" Chan picked up the small dog, while Kkami tried sniffing and licking his face.

"I think he likes you" Hyunjin giggled, taking the small animal into his hands.

Chan set down the basket before following Hyunjin to his room, feeling like forever since the hallways were so long. But before he knew it, they had gotten to the room.

"Excuse the mess" Hyunjin said as he went in the room, making his way to his bed as Chan hummed in reponse

"You can sit over here" Hyunjin patted on the bed, to which Chan nodded.

"Did you have fun?"

"Yeah" Chan replied, taking a seat.

"That's good. I haven't had that much fun in awhile. Hell, it was more then fun it was the greatest time of my life" Hyunjin sighed.

"Oh? Why say that?"

"Just stuff.." A sigh escaped the boys lips, "My friends are normally busy and I don't have anyone else to hang out with, but...."

Chan looked at the boy sitting next to him, His eyes looking up sadly.

"When I have the chance to hang out with them, they always tease me on how I haven't found my true love yet," Hyunjins gaze fell to the ground, "i don't understand what they even mean by all that"

"Really? But..." Chan trailed off, realizing how rude his outburst was, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt you."

Hyunjin chuckled, "It's okay. Please, continue."

It took a moment for Chan to find the right words to express himself.

"It's... It's unfair. On you. On how the universe can be so.. greedy," The man clutched his fist in outrage, "It never gives people like you, me, or anyone a chance to find what "love" is.."

The boy looked at Chan, as if he they both understood what it was like.

"I always tried finding that meaning for years now and I never found that answer, but..." Chan continued looking at the boy beside him, "When I first met you I.. I felt like I finally found that meaning. Everything about you is so perfect and this feeling drives me crazy cause I know you wouldn't like a person like me but, I can't hide these feelings forever, Hyunjin.. I love you."

It was at this moment that Chan noticed the boy tears forming. He shifted in his seat, unsure what to do.

"I've never thought someone would ever feel that way towards me.. ever.. even my past relationships made me afraid to even," Hyunjin was now holding a hand to his mouth, trying to cover the sobs escaping his trembling lips.