🔞𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒎

Later that night, Hyunjin gotten home from his other job. He worked at two jobs since he needed money to support him and Sunoo. Luckily Seungmin was willing to babysit Sunoo while he was away.

"The new neighbor came here asking if you were home." Seungmin said while Hyunjin sat down next to him.

"I think you should see what they want. They seemed impatient and worried." Seungmin said again as Hyunjin sighed.

"I don't know Seungmin." Hyunjin looked at the wall.

"I've noticed you have been more worried ever since those neighbors moved in." Seungmin looked at Hyunjin.

"It's nothing." Hyunjin avoided eye contact with him.

"You should still at least see what they want. I'll watch Sunoo." Hyunjin sighed

"I'll talk to them" Seungmin smiled. Hyunjin gotten up and walked to the door. He slipped his shoes on. He then left the house and made his way towards Chans house, feeling his heart race more and more.

He knocked on the door. Not even a minute went by and the door flung open. Hyunjin was greeted with Chan with no shirt on. Hyunjin felt his face heat up like a tomato.

"Where's your shirt?! do you greet people like this?!" Hyunjin asked. Chan smirked.

"Only to you."

"Really? What about Jimin huh?" Chan groaned.

"Seungmin told me you wanted to see me. "

"Yeah I do. Please come in." Chan open the door all the way. Hyunjin slowly walked inside.

"Can you please put a shirt on.." Hyunjin said as Chan closed the door.

"Why? You've seen me without a shirt on before. Plus you've even seen me with no clothes on at all."

"Yeah that was a long time ago... Plus things could be a lot more.. Different now.." Chan rolled his eyes annoyed.

"I guess. Make yourself at home." Chan walked away. Hyunjin let out a sigh. Chan did look hot without a shirt on he can't deny that. But at the same time Chan is taken and so is he.

"So what do you want from me?" Hyunjin asked as Chan walked into the living room.

"Oh yeah. So back at the ice cream shop. What the hell were you gonna say before you cut yourself off and freaked the fuck out??" Hyunjin looked at the floor.

"Nothing. I was just overthinking." Chan crossed his arms.

"I know damn well you weren't "overthinking". Lets not forget when you otherthink you normally say what comes in mind. So tell me. What were you gonna say?" Chan glared at him. Hyunjin took a deep breath. It was quiet.

"Wheres Jimin?"

"Modeling. Don't change the fucking subject." Hyunjin gulped at how angry Chan sounded.

"Sunoo.."

"What?"

"I always use the same excuse for Sunoo. Saying he isn't actually mine. But he is. and you! You are his father! Now can I fucking leave?!" Hyunjin snapped at him. Chan was speechless. He didn't know how to react until Hyunjin walked past him.

"Hyunjin!" Chan grabbed Hyunjins arm.

"What do you want from me now?!" Chan smashed his lips onto Hyunjins. Nothing has changed from that same kiss he remembered from so long ago.

Hyunjin tried his best to not fall into those feelings and desires he kept hidden but he couldn't help it. He stopped resisting.

They were perfect together. Like two puzzles coming together perfectly. Both were in their own universe. It felt like they were back in that same snowfall, kissing while snow fell from the night sky.