𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲

Chan decided to go to the supermarket nearby to get food that could last the couple awhile. He informed Jimin before leaving. Right when he pulled out of the drive way and drove off, Hyunjin was making his way out of his house. He decided to take Seungmin's advice and ask his neighbor to babysit for him while giving her a little interview just in case. But there was a problem. He didn't know what house Jimin lived in. He never pays attention who lives in what house or his neighbors.

He looked around trying to remember if anything seemed different. He sighed stressed as he was about to give up. Just as he was about to head inside Jimin came running out her house that was across the street from his. Hyunjin sighed in relief. However, he became somewhat worried from the look of stress coming from Jimins face.

"Everything okay?" Jimin flinched at the sudden voice. She turned to look at him a bit shocked and wide eyed. She smiled softly.

"What brings you here? Taking a walk?" She asked as Hyunjin shrugged

"Actually I wanted to ask you something." Hyunjin sighed as Jimin hummed.

"I was planning on going to the movies with my friend and I wondered if you could ba-"

"Yes!"

"Huh?"

"Of course i'll babysit for you silly!" Jimin giggled.

"Well I need to ask a few questions about y-"

"My name is Kim Jimin, i'm twenty four. I just moved here if you haven't noticed yet. My boyfriend went out to the store to get food for us. I also used to work at a daycare and a school so i'm very experienced with children!" Hyunjin nodded.

"What about your boyfriend?"

"Right. He's also twenty four. He used to do his music stuff here a long time ago with his friends and his brother used to live here too." She explained as Hyunjin felt his throat become heavy.

"What's his name if you don't mind me asking.."

"Christopher Bang." Hyunjins heart dropped at that name. But he forced a smile. Before he could answer back Seungmin was already running to them.

"Hyunjin we have to get going!" Seungmin warned as Hyunjin took a deep breath.

"You wouldn't mind if I leave him here? Right?" Hyunjin asked as Jimin smiled.

"Not at all! Your child is safe with me! You enjoy your night out and don't worry to much!" Hyunjin nodded knowing he could trust her. Chan couldn't even remember who Hyunjin is if Jimin said who Sunoo belonged too. Plus what are the chances of it actually being Chan? Christopher is a common name. Plus he left ages ago, why would he even come back?

Hyunjin sighed softly to himself

"I'll figure out a way to pay you"

"No not at all! No need to pay! Don't worry!" Jimin winked at him in a flirty way. Hyunjin just smiled it off.

"Thank you. Oh and his name is Sunoo. He loves eating strawberries, his bedtime is around seven. He normally makes excuses for things so don't fall for them. If anything happens my number is *** *** ****." Hyunjin explained as Jimin nodded remembering what he said.

"Thank you. Now go have fun!" Jimin said, giving him a smile

"Hopefully i'll be back before his bedtime. Seungmin, can you bring Sunoo here please?" Hyunjin asked the boy standing next to him as he nodded, walking to the house. Soon to only reappear with the small boy next to him.

Sunoo let go of Seungmin's hand as he came running to Hyunjin

"Mama!" He yelled, latching onto Hyunjins leg hiding. Hyunjin smiled as he patted his sons head softly.

"Sunoo, mommy will be going out with uncle Seungmin tonight which means you'll stay with Jimin. One of mommy's friends okay? You'll be good for me right?" Hyunjin said softly. The boy was hesitant at first but soon agreed.

"Tomorrow I promise we will go out for ice cream, okay?" Sunoo nodded as he smiled brightly. He ran to Jimin and held her hand.

"I promise mama!" Sunoo jumped up and down excited.

"Thank you. Oh and by the way i'm Hwang Hyunjin if I didn't say my name earlier." Hyunjin laughed nervously.

"Nice to meet you Hyunjin." Jimin smiled. After they said their final goodbyes, they went their own separate ways. Hyunjin started to feel uneasy that he could possibly run into Chan. But he knew deep down that Chan wouldn't remember him or it wouldn't even be the same Chan.

"Ready to see the movie?" Seungmin asked as Hyunjin nodded, looking back at the house again to see his son going up the steps of the house. Sunoo turned and started waving at his "mother". Hyunjin smiled and waved back.