𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

The next morning, Hyunjin woke up with Sunoo close by him. It was cold in his room so he made sure he stayed warm. He slowly sat up rubbing his head, which hurt badly cause of him drinking last night.

Hyunjin moved to the edge of the bed, while his feet dangled in the cold air. The door opened. Bambam appeared, with a glass of water.

"Breakfast is almost done." Hyunjin nodded as Bambam handed Hyunjin the water. Hyunjin took it from him and started drinking it.

"About last night... Sorry for calling you over for some reason." Bambam smiled softly.

"No worries Hyuni. It was probably for the better. But you do mean what you said last night, right?" Hyunjin sat there trying to think about what he said last night.

"I miss Chan.."

He looked up at Bambam who seemed not bothered by it. Hyunjin didn't know what to say. He loved Bambam, but if he did confirm he did mean what he said, he would be lying.

"I... don't know..." Bambam sighed.

"I know you still like him. Which I don't mind if you do. But I think it's better if we stay as friends. Nothing more than that." Hyunjin looked at Bambam in shocked. He felt his eyes tear up because he knew Bambam was right. His feelings were too complicate that it could harm their relationship if he keeps trying to make it work.

"But Chans coming over to eat." Hyunjin froze.

"Hyunjin.. I can't be taking Chans spot you know. You and Chan are like bees and honey. They need one another. You need your family back together. You two are meant for each other." Hyunjin just sat there as he had a moment of realization. Ever since he got with Bambam, he never had the same feelings he did with Chan. He didn't know what it was but it didn't feel right. He just wanted the feeling of being loved after years without Chan being there to do so.

"I'm sorry Bambam... I'm so sorry..." Bambam wiped Hyunjins tears away.

"Don't be sorry. It's okay I promise. I'll still be here to help you out no matter what." Bambam smiled. Hyunjin smiled back. Maybe, they were meant to be friends.

"Mommy i'm hungry." Sunoo said as the two looked at him.

"Breakfast is almost ready. Lets go check on it Sunoo." Bambam picked Sunoo up and brought him downstairs, right when the doorbell rang. He set down Sunoo by the couch.

Bambam opened the door widely. He smiled.

"Wolf Chan!" Sunoo ran and hugged Chans leg. Chan patted Sunoos head softly. He noticed Sunoo seemed more attached to him.

"Wolf Chan can I ask something?" Chan nodded, crouching down to Sunoos height.

"I heard my mommy say he missed you and stuff last night and at the store he said you are my papa! Is that true? Are you my papa??" Sunoo jumped up and down. Chan watched at how excited Sunoo seemed, but he didn't know how to respond. Chan smiled.

"I can't answer that question but you can call me papa if you want too." Sunoo smiled.

"Okay papa!" Chan hummed, until he felt a small kiss from Sunoo be placed on his cheek. He looked at Sunoo before he ran off to play. Hyunjin just gotten downstairs.

Chan didn't know how to react until his eyes landed on Hyunjin. Hyunjin looked right back at him.

"Well breakfast is done. I'll go see if it cooled down." Sunoo jumped off the couch and went to the kitchen before Bambam went in.

"Come inside Chan it's cold outside." Chan slowly went inside. He took his shoes off. Hyunjin went behind him and closed the door.

The two made their way into the kitchen where Sunoo was waiting for them at the table. He was happily sitting there while playing with his toy cars.

"Hi mommy! Hi papa!" Hyunjin looked at Sunoo confused until he realized who he was referring to. Chan wasn't bothered by it whatsoever.

"sit by me mama." Hyunjin sat down next to Sunoo. His head was still aching but he tried to not be bothered by it. Chan noticed but Hyunjin tried playing it off.

Them cutting each other out of their lives was forgotten very quickly. Sunoo patted the seat next to him.

"Sit here papa" Chan smiled and sat down next to him. Sunoo looked at Chan, than at Hyunjin. He knew Chan was his father. But he didn't understand why Chan and Hyunjin avoid each other.

"Mommy.. Is Wolf Chan my dad?" Hyunjin froze. It was the first time Sunoo asked who his father was. He knew he would ask sooner or later but not this soon. Hyunjin glanced at Chan.

"Um.... Well-" Bambam came back with two plates. He sat down the plates and looked at the family. The family looked wonderful together, like how it should be. He knew he was doing the right thing.

"Okay who wants to eat first?" Sunoo raised his hand.

"Me! Me!" Bambam smiled. He put a plate in front of Sunoo, then Chan, then finally infront of Hyunjin.

"Do you two want coffee?" Hyunjin and Chan nodded. Sunoo looked at them.

"Why do they get coffee?"

"Because.. they like it." Chan realized Bambam was trying to make Sunoo not want coffee so he wouldn't be bouncing off the walls. Sunoo pouted.

"But I want coffee too!"

"You don't! Trust me coffee is so gross! Don't understand why they like it.. How about apple juice?" Sunoo nodded happily. Bambam smiled as he served the family their food, then left to get the drinks.

Chan looked over at Hyunjin, who was looking at Sunoo with a loving smile. Chan couldn't help but smile.

When Bambam came back with the drinks, he sat them down carefully. He decided that he should give the family some bonding time.

"If you need anything else it's in the kitchen. I have to get going cause Jackson is throwing a party like he does in every other fanfic on this app and needs my help." Bambam smiled then left. Hyunjin sighed until he felt Sunoo tap his shoulder. He looked at him.

"You never answered my question." Sunoo said as he ate a piece of pancake. Hyunjin looked at Chan, who was busy eating.

Sunoo already knew the answer,  but he wanted to hear Hyunjin confirm it himself. He wanted to tell his friends and teachers, who had made fun of him for not having a father, who his father was. He wanted to have a complete family like his friends do.

And although he loved his mother with all his heart, along with everyone who helped Hyunjin to raise him, he wanted to have a real father figure instead of his uncles and Bambam.

"Who's my real dad?"