𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐚𝐝

The next morning was heartbreaking to say the least. Kkami ended up running away after the front door was open. Hyunjin spent all day looking for him but he was nowhere to be found. Hyunjin stayed up in his room.

Chan and everyone else was downstairs. Hyunjin couldnt bring himself to go down. He felt so lost. He didn't know what to do. Kkami meant everything to him. He was his little star. The one that guided him. Kkami was his purpose. Although he had Sunoo and Chan, Kkami missing didn't seem right at all. Kkami has been there for him ever since he was in elementary.

There was a knock on the door. Hyunjin went to open the door. Chan smiled softly.

"Everyone is worried about you.." Hyunjin allowed Chan to go inside and closed the door.

"I'm sorry.." Chan gently pulled him into a hug.

"He's really gone.. He was there for me for everything.. And now he's gone.." Chan let Hyunjin cry into his shoulder.

"I'm sure Kkami is okay wherever he is."

"I don't know.. He could be hurt or something.." Hyunjin looked at Chan.

"Trust me, Kkami is a smart dog. I'm sure he's fine. Everyone is gonna go look for him and hopefully find him. Don't worry." Hyunjin glanced down at the floor, as Chan kept him in a hug.

"I'm just worried for Kkami.." Chan rested his head on Hyunjins.

"I understand love. Just relax okay?" Hyunjin took a deep breath, which helped calmed him down.

"Are you alright to head down?" Hyunjin nodded. They made their way downstairs together. Hyunjin was immediately surrounded by his two friends. They both hugged him.

"Hyunjin i'm glad you're alright!" Jeongin said as he tightened his grip around Hyunjin. Hyunjin smiled.

"You know.. Let's make some cookies while the rest go find Kkami!"

"Now?" Felix nodded.

"We always do this Hyunjin. When something like this happens, we make cookies remember? Like that one time Lee Knows cat Dori ran away and he was bouncing off the walls worried, We made cookies and Dori ended up coming back!" Hyunjin smiled softly.

"I guess we're making cookies!" Chan smiled seeing Hyunjin began to be happy again. He was thankful for his friends always being there for him. Sunoo came up to him and gotten Chans attention.

"Where did Kkami go papa? I looked all over the house and he won't come out! Is he playing hide and seek?" Chan frowned slightly.

"I don't know buddy. We are trying to find where he went-"

"FOUND HIM!" Hyunjin and Chan jumped at the voice. Han came in the house with Kkami in his arms.

"You found him?? Where was he? Is he okay? Is he hurt? Oh my gosh I can't believe you found him!" Chan smiled.

"He's fine and he was in the neighbors yard. We also found this other dog without a home! I think it's a girl too." Sunoo made his way past Han and to the other dog that was in the house.

"Hi puppy." The dog was unsure about Sunoo, sniffing his hand slightly. She then began wagging her tail and jumping around happily around Sunoo. Chan noticed the two and smiled at the sight. Hyunjin seemed to notice too.

"I'm gonna name you Berry and keep you forever and ever!" Sunoo jumped up and down happily as the dog, now named Berry, ran in circles happily.

It took a few hours until Hyunjin and Chan agreed to keeping Berry. Sunoo was happy to have two dogs now. Plus Kkami seemed to like Berry a lot too.

———————————-