𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬

The road to the school was full of cars. Felix, Jeongin, Bambam and Seungmin all decided to take one car. They stepped out noticing that there was no one in their cars. They began running where the crowd of people were at.

There eyes were widen seeing the amount of car parts and blood everywhere, and the car what was on fire. There was an ambulance that just took off once they got there. Jeongin looked around to see another group of people and went over to them.

"Excuse me, but what happened here?" An business man asked.

"There was an accident here. Two people ended up getting hit then the car ended up catching on fire." Jeongin eyes widen.

"What happened to the people who got hit?" The man asked again.

"Well the man who got hit more then the lady cause he was on top of her remains alive... But the lady didn't make it especially with the fire on her." Jeongin froze.

"A man on top of the lady?" The police nodded.

"The man tried defending a small child and ended up in the road after getting stabbed. Who knows if he'll make it now according to the hospital." Jeongin ran back to the group, who were talking to another officer.

Lee Know broke down crying. Changbin pulled him into a hug.

"Oh Han... He didn't deserve this..." Jeongin felt his heart sank at the sight of Lee Know crying. Him and Han were supposed to get married soon too. Changbin tried to stay strong for Lee Know but he couldn't help himself. He began to cry and held Lee Know tightly.

"Why would she even try hurting Sunoo in the first place!?" Lee Know felt anger slowly take over him. He pushed Changbin away.

"If her selfish ass didn't do anything none of this would of happened! Han wouldn't have gotten hurt! What did Sunoo even do to her?! What did anyone do to her even??" Lee Know fell to the floor crying. Changbin also felt anger rise within him.

"I'm going to the hospital. Felix, Chan, watch Lee Know." Felix grabbed Changbins arm.

"Don't do anything stupid... I know how much Han means to you and how he's a brother to you but.. Just don't get into trouble if that women ends up alive.." Changbin looked at Felix, before pulling his arm away and leaving. Chan helped Lee Know stand up again.

"Let's all follow him. Just in case. Come on Lee Know."

-

When Changbin arrived to the hospital, he asked to see Han.

"Sorry sir. Only his family can see him or his significant other." Changbin slammed his hand on the desk.

"That's my fucking brother you bird brain!!" The nurse stayed silent not knowing how to react. The elevator ringed as it opened with a wave of people rushing out.

The whole squad was there and went over to Changbin. Chan gently moved Changbin to the side to talk to the lady.

Jeongin lead Lee Know to Changbin. After a few minutes of waiting, Chan came over to them and they all gathered around him.

"Well? What she say?"

"If we want to see Han we have to wait five hours. Right now Han is dealing with some issues and only family can see him. But his Family is all the way in Korea." Seungmin sighed.

"What if Jimin is-"

"She's dead!" Seungmin looked at Hyunjin, who looked at him back.

"Her body was in way worse condition then how Hans was. Even with that fire on her. I doubt she survived. And if she did she wouldn't even last an hour!" Jeongin nodded agreeing.

"She could cause Han got hurt more and he was stabbed twice! The car weight was on his back and it could've snapped his spine or something! Even the doctors said he could die too!" Jeongin smacked Seungmin. Hyunjin glanced over at Lee Know.

Lee Know was crying in Changbins arms, as he comforted him like a big brother. He was talking to him to try and calm him down and to think positively.

"Guys! we have five hours until we see if Han is even alive! Plus with all of us going in at once they will think something is up and we'll get kicked out." Bambam said looking at all of them.

"Yeah. But let's comfort someone who needs us the most." Felix said as he looked over at Lee Know. Bambam nodded.

"He's right. They need us right now. We can't let Changbin or Lee Know down with our emotions in the way. We can later but not now." Hyunjin watched as everyone gotten up and comforted the two. He held his sleeping son tightly.

"I don't know how I can pay Han back for protecting Sunoo.. He literally put his life on the line just to make sure he wasn't hurt. Same with Changbin.." Chan rubbed his back gently.

"I know Hyunjin. I don't know how I can repay them back for this." Hyunjin looked at Sunoo and sighed.

"Thank god he's okay.." Chan layed his head on Hyunjins. Hyunjin felt tears falling down as he imagined what would've happened if something did happen to Sunoo. Sunoo was the only reason for him to even be here. He would of been so hurt to lose his little baby.

But now, all Hyunjin wants is for Jimin to rot in hell.