𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐤𝐤𝐚

Chan had woken up early to go to the gym and work out since he hasn't gone for awhile due to busy schedules. He checked his phone to see if Hyunjin said anything, but.. nothing. He frowned upset but pulled himself together and got up to get ready to go.

"Whatcha doing?" Changbin spoke as sat up on his bed already awake, while trying not to wake Han up.

Chan sighed, "i'm heading to the gym so—".

"ah can I go?" Changbin interrupted, "I haven't gone in months Chan, plus I love going!"

Chan rolled his eyes, "Okay lets go and be quiet so Han doesn't wake up"

"Alright!!" Changbin smiled jumping out of bed, but also careful cause of Han.

The two got ready then headed there way to the gym. They had went wrong directions here and there but eventually made it to the gym safely.

"Woahhh it's so big!!" Changbin gasped looking at the big building amazed. Chan smiled, seeing his dwaekki happy.

Changbin grabbed Chans hand out of excitement as he dragged him inside the gym since they were getting soaked from the rain.

Everything was going great and the two were happy since they got to see new equipments and a lot more.

About a few hours later, the boys decided to pick up food before heading back to the hotel. Chan asked Changbin to call Han to see if he wanted anything while he looked for places to go. Changbin called the boy but surprisingly he didn't pick up, it only sent him to voicemail. Changbin called him a few more times concerned, but still nothing was heard from him.

"Huh strange.. He isn't picking up?"

"Maybe he's still sleeping?"

"Han doesn't sleep this late though.. Maybe we should go see if he's alright Chan."

Chan nodded and started walking back to the direction they took before, basically running at one point from the amount of concern he had for his friend since Han has never done anything like that before.

Changbin tried catching up with Chan but was no way near as fast as him, "SLOW DOWN CHAN!!" Changbin stopped to catch his breathe as Chan kept running.

Rain flooded the streets as Chan sprinted down the street, not bothering to stop and look for cars in fear of wasting time. As he shoved open the hotel entrance he quickly darted for the stairs getting concerned looks from others. Chan ran up the stairs, skipping most of the steps in a hurry. Soon he arrived to the room, Chan opened the rooms doors with shaky hands, his breath wavering as he didn't see Han in sight. That's when he felt his heart drop.

"Oh no.." He mumbled as fear rushed through his body knowing his friend is lost in a big place they aren't even familiar with.