𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬

3 years later..

Chan placed the last box inside his new home. Jimin, his girlfriend, who was a famous model, closed the trunk of their car and headed inside.

"Well this is it Chan! our new home!"

Chan smiled as he looked around. He decided it was best to move to California since Jimin did most of her career there. It was hard leaving his two friends Changbin and Han back in Korea but he didn't make it a big deal.

"I know you'll miss Korea and the house. The weird creaking floors, The door that never closed, and when we thought the house was haunted? Oh! Lets not forget when are neighbors complained about our dead flowers!" Jimin giggled as Chan rolled his eyes playfully.

"Yeah. I'll miss it too" She smiled.

The couple began unpacking their things while telling stories they shared together back in Korea which soon became peaceful and quiet. The birds singed a familiar tone he had heard before which caught Chans attention. Chan became to grow uneasy as he listened to the birds sing.

"Chan can you go outside and look for one of the boxes? I think we missed one" Jimin asked as Chan got up and went outside.

Chan looked for the box inside and outside the car. He stopped for a moment and looked around the neighborhood. There was one house that looked oddly familiar but his mind couldn't think of who it was.

"Hyunjin wait!" Chan frozed at the familiar ring of the name. He turned his head around to see two children playing in the yard two houses down. He let out a heavy breath.

"You okay?" Chan turned to see Jimin staring at him concerned.

"Oh yeah i'm fine"

"Good. Let's finish unpacking." She smiled as she walked away with the box they were looking for in her hands. Setting it down on the porch.

"Let's move some of the stuff on the front porch and keep the ones that need to be inside." She said as she showed Chan the plan.

"Hyunjin!" The voice was different. It didn't sound like the other voice from before, and the sound of the children were gone. The voice seemed more calm and mature.

Chan turned to see two tall boys, probably in their 20's standing at the front door of the familiar house across the street. The door was wide open.

"Hyunjin look! I got us tickets to see that movie we both wanted to watch!" The boy said excitedly as he waved the tickets in front of the now visible man.

"That's great Seungmin!" That voice. It had that familiar ring to it. It was still the same as he remembered just a bit more tired. He felt his heart drop as Seungmin moved away from the door fully revealing a tall boy with long dark hair.

"Hyunjin...?"