Congratulations

Chan returned to the rest. Minho was sleeping, his head resting on Hans shoulder. Seungmin and Jeongin quickly stood up after seeing Chan.

"Where is he?" Jeongin asked.

"In the emergency room..." Jeongin eyes widen.

"What?! Emergency room?!" Mina held Jeongins hand.

"Calm down.."

"Calm down?! My friend is in the emergency room!!" Chan looked down as he felt tears forming.

"I'm sorry I should've taken care of him. It's all my fault." Seungmin shook his head.

"No that's not true." Felix looked at the ground. Changbin held Felix's hand.

"Well there's nothing we really can do... How about we tell stories!" Han suggested. Minho glared at Han.

"Don't be loud." He mumbled then fell back asleep.

"I have one!" Felix payed attention.

"Back then, Han used to think he was a cat cause he-"

"Don't tell them that!" Changbin frowned.

"But it's such a good story!" Han glared at him.

"Ugh fine... I have nothing then." Changbin sat back in his chair. Jeongin thought for a bit.

"Why not the story when Felix took his shirt off for the talent sh-"

"No! Don't tell them that!!" Seungmin began laughing knowing exactly what Jeongin was talking about. Minho sat up straight fully awake.

"You were what? Fifteen?" Felix smacked Jeongin.

"Shut up! It is in the past now!" Chan,Changbin, Mina, and Han just sat there confused but also enjoying the stories.

It was until Sana approached them.

"Chris." Chan turned and smiled.

"I was in the emergency room and..." Chan listened.

"Hyunjins gonna be fine!" Everyone let out a sigh of relief. Sana smiled and hugged Chan before leaving.

Everyone became silent.

"So you gonna tell us who that was?" Chan turned and saw everyone staring at him.

"Oh.. She is an old friend of mine back in Australia. But she's like a sister to me. We lost touch with one another after I moved to Korea. I didn't know she was here until today." Everyone looked at one another.

"Oh okay. I thought you were cheating at first." Jeongin laughed nervously.

"Why think that?"

"Cause I thought you were upset because of the whole Ren thing. But I see you aren't like that. Which is good, I want my friend to be with someone good."

"After all these years of you knowing me you still think lowly of me Jeongin." Jeongin patted Chans back.

"Yeah sorry... Just some people aren't who they appear to be."

——————————————

Jimin felt her whole body ache in pain as she layed in bed. She wanted to do something to ease the pain but she couldn't.

"Is this it..? Is this how I leave this world?" She gently placed her hand on her stomach.

"I'm so sorry.."