𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮

Chan came back home holding a bunch of bags full of food and other things. He unlocked the door, opening it with the sound of giggles. He raised an eyebrow confused as he made his way to the kitchen. He set the bags down on the floor and counter and followed the sound of laughter into the living room.

He furrowed his brows as he saw a little boy with Jimin.

"Who is this?" Chan asked making Jimin jump. She turned her head around and sighed in relief quietly.

"This is our neighbors son. His name is Sunoo. He's the cutest boy alive!"

"And why is he here?"

"i'm babysitting him obviously" Jimin rolled her eyes. Sunoo stood up and ran to him. He looked at Chans bracelet on his wrist amazed cause of how cool it looked.

"Do you have candy?" Sunoo asked, staring at Chan in the eyes. Chan couldn't help but felt like Sunoo reminded him of someone he saw not too long ago.

"Sadly I don't. Sorry bud." He told the boy as Sunoo frowned.

"Bambam always has candy for me. He always give me some when mommy isn't looking." Sunoo said. Chan didn't respond as he glanced at Jimin.

"Sunoo how about we watch some TV?" Jimin suggested as Sunoo jumped up and down excited.

"Who's his mom?"

"Hwang Hyunjin." Jimin answered as Chan froze.

"Hwang Hyunjin..?" Chan repeated while Jimin nodded.

"Yeah, why? Something wrong?"

"Oh um, no." The phone started ringing

"Ah i'll get it! You sit with Sunoo and watch TV." She said. Chan walked over to the living room seeing the boy watching cartoons.

Chan sighed and sat down on the couch next to him. He glanced at the boy as he watched his show. He then glanced at the TV, seeing a puppet like dog asking what came after C in the alphabet.

"Z!" Sunoo said giggling.

"He's so dumb" Chan thought to himself as he felt annoyed by it.

Jimin walked into the living room.

"Chris I have to go. My company needs me for the next photo shoot! I'll try and be back as soon as possible. Please look after Sunoo. I promised Hyunjin nothing will happen to him." Chan sighed

"Fine. The keys are by the door." Jimin smiled and left. He heard the keys clanging against each other then the front door opening and closing.

Sunoo looked at the door confused

"Why did mommy's friend leave? Does she not like me?" Sunoo pouted. Chan turned and looked at the kid. Those pink pouty lips reminded him of the same lips that he was addicted to for along time.

"No..? She went to get you a toy! Since you're her favorite." Chan said as Sunoos eyes lit up, similar to someone he saw a few hours before.

"Really?! A toy?!"

"Yes but only if you're good." Chan said and Sunoo frowned.

"I'm hungry.."

"Oh. What would you like?" Chan asked while the boy thought for a bit.

"Well mommy usually doesn't cook cause he isn't that good at it so he gives me something else instead." Chan smiled a bit. Remembering how Hyunjin tried to make soup but almost burnt the house down at four in the morning.

"Well what does your mom give you?"

"Sandwiches! He makes the best sandwiches! And he gives me strawberries too! Even Bambam says he makes the best sandwiches."