chapter 21

~I'm going to skip a week later~

Over the past week Sabrina hasn't been feeling very great and had even been puking alot lately. Nick was pretty worried but knew Sabrina was strong and wouldn't let anything beat her.

The aunties have been cooking up all sorts of remedies for Sabrina but none of them worked well and even if they did work than they would only work for a bit.

Ambrose keeps reminding that witches don't get sick and honestly everyone was getting annoyed they couldn't figure out what was wrong.

Nick just wanted to help her even though she told him multiple times that he was overreacting and that she was. Fine. But every morning and after eating she puked.

Sabrina was stubborn to a new level and didn't admit to anything and always said she was fine.

The aunties and nick were starting to get confused about what was wrong with Sabrina because the only thing that was really happening was that she was puking and moody.

They started to push aside the fact with being annoyed about how nothing was working to help there niece.

They let her have a potion that helped a little so at least she wasn't struggling as much as before.

Sabrina had begged to have her aunties let her still go to the academy even though she puked after meals and in the morning.

The aunties started letting her go because if they said no then she would get in one her moods and try to sneak out.

Sabrina hears her alarm ring and wimpers softly and noticed nick was awake already watching her sleep.

"Are you watching me sleep" Sabrina asked while she giggles. "Hmmmn well I must admit your a cute sleeper babe." He says.

She smiles cutely and bopps his nose softly.

Suddenly it was Sabrina running to the bathroom like every morning.

Nick runs after her and rubs her back as she pukes.

"DONT TOUCH ME !!" Sabrina yells her mood already changed from just before.

"Sorry baby" he says calmingly understanding she was just in another one of her moods.

Next update will be soon I promise
🙏 😌 ❤ 🤗 🙌 ☺
~rosie_the_phyco
Comment what you think is wrong with Sabrina