chapter 26

As time passed she eventually told the aunties and they seemed pretty supportive and they promised that they would stick by me throughout my witchy pregnancy.

After I told the aunties and we hugged wich felt like it lasted forever I finally went downstairs to share the news with Ambrose as soon as I told him he seems mostly just surprised and it took him a while to fully understand what was happening but he was happy to be an uncle.

Now with nick is a little more complicated because he never grew up with Parents and you wouldn't want to leave is child alone without a parent like how he grew up cell after a couple days of thinking about it he finally became more committed to Sabrina and plus he promised her that he was all in. 

Sabrina was happy to have such a supportive family even though there with a few little questions that haven't been answered yet. And she would have to figure out within time like what would her daddy's look like being pregnant and how would this affect her friends and their lives but in the end Sabrina was really looking forward to seeing her baby's face in about eight months.

It was finally time to tell her friends she gathered them all up so then she could tell them at once instead of separately Theo and Rosalind seem to very very happy that they would get to be the aunt and uncle of the baby when it would be born Harvey just seemed to be lost in thought but ended up congratulating her after the point.

Overall it's been a pretty long first month I'm Spreading the News and starting to look forward driving a new member of the Spelman scratch household.

I'm going to do a chapter for every month in pregnancy which will probably look like this with most updates instead of playing it out but I guess we'll see

~rosie_the_phyco