chapter seventeen

The witch and worlock couple walked back up to the house. "Ay cousin" Ambrose said waving at sabrina as she walked up. "What?" She asked "the aunties want to talk to you about your birthday tomarrow." Ambrose said. Sabrina looked back at nick. "Well I should head to the academy, I will be back for dinner." He said nodding. Sabrina ran down the porch steps kissed him then went inside to see her aunties.

~1 1\2 hours later~

Sabrina sat on her bed face in a book she heard a faint knock on the bedroom door "yes" she called out. Nick Walked into the bedroom I'm back from the academy he said with a smile. She came over and kissed his lips lightly. So what did you decide for your birthday tomarrow he said putting his hands around her waist. Well I want to have a big party this year with roz and theo and Harvey and and my handsome boyfriend she said grining and pecking his lips once more.

Hilda walked up from behind the couple. "Oh nick" she said in her cheerie voice. "Dinners almost ready loves." she said before walking back downstairs.

~12 minutes later~

Nick pulled out a chair for his girlfriend they shared a quick smile before they both sat at the table to eat.

~40 minutes later~

The couple walked up the staircase and into the bedroom. Nick sat down and sabrina sat in his lap. She hugged his frame tightly. She tucked her head into his shoulder.

~A couple minutes later~

Sabrina yawned cutely and hugged him tightly. Nick chuckled "you want to go to bed spellman" he said running his fingers through her curly hair. "No I would rather do something different" she said pulling away and looking his in the eye. "It's your birthday tomarrow babe, you can do anything because you are going to be eighteen." She started kissing him passionately he kissed her back before they layed down side by side still kissing him.

~a couple minutes later~

Sabrina stopped kissing him and crawled into his eyes.

~A few minutes later ~

Nick heard her start snoring. He chuckled and closed his eyes. "You're going to be a great mom some day" he said.

Sorry had a hard time finding inspiration for the last couple days hoping to get back on track with writing