chapter five

Sabrina felt like she was glowing her life has gotten so much better in the last three weeks she was smiling so much more and real smiling she no longer had to fake smiles on her face because they came naturally. She really appreciated all his help and she was in love

WARNING SMUT LATER IN THIS CHAPTER YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. PLEASE NO HATE.

Sabrina walked out of the kitchen, and into the doorway of her bedroom. She had a powdered donut in her hand. She was wearing a black bra and underwear with a white loose lace jacket Nick she said making him look at her his eyes widened when he saw her. She bit into the donut getting a little bit of powder on her lips. She licked it off and smiled seductively. The worlock was mesmerised by her. She motioned for her boyfriend to come closer. He got up of the bed and walked over to her.

She put her arms around his neck. She bit her lip and leaned closer to his face nobody's home she said her eyes gleaming. He smirked mysteriously at her. He turned the lights dimmer.

"You sure you ready he asked." I want you she jumping on him with her legs around his body. They locked lips and made out. He moved down from her lips and onto her neck sucking hard sabrina started breathing heavily

"your really turning me on spellman."[ he said. "Nick" she said moaning in to his ear. Sabrina slowly started pulling at the bottom of nick shirt. Nick pulled his shirt of his warm body. Sabrina pushed closer to his body and rubbed her hands on hims abs.

"Give it to me babe" she moaned into his ear. She bit his ear softly. She pulled her jacket off. she put her hand in his pants before taking his pants off you sure you ready he asked. " Yes I am". As she said taking off her bra and pushing nick in to the wall kissing him. She slowly moved down to his boxers pulling them down with her teeth. The boxers fell down. Sabrina slowly talk Nick in her mouth. He moaned softly. She started to bob her head up and down around his cock. Nick took some of Sabrina's hair and started pulling on it softly. She moaned sending chills up is cock. The worlock pushed his hands through her white hair. 

~2 minutes later ~

Sabrina took her mouth off of his warm cock. It was wet she stood up and stroked it between her fingers. 0
He started grunting. Sabrina got close to his neck he could feel her warm breath against his neck. She licked it softly. As she licked she got more intense and was sucking his neck. She moved her lips onto his they started making out. His tongue felt good inside her mouth. She always felt aroused kissing him but now she felt so aroused. She moved her hand off of his cock and slid off her black panties.

She placed her hands back on his cock and  put her other arm around his neck. His cock twitched as she put her fingers back on his cock. He moaned.  She pushed up against his body her tits pushed against his chest. Her pussy was right up against his cock. The worlock slid his dick into her. She moaned loudly piercing the air. Her pussy felt wet and really tight because it was her first time.

He slipped in and out of her slowly trying not to hurt her. She moaned with each push. She learned against him. He was against the wall and sabrina was pushing herself against him. His cock slowly into her pussy.

Sabrina had her arms rapped her arms and his neck. She had her hands in his curly black hair. "Harder" she moaned into her boyfriends ear. He pushed his cock farther up her. She moaned pushing her tits closer to his face. He started thrusting harder and faster she moaned really loud and she felt so good inside her. She nick was breathing heavy and had his eyes tightly she moaned even louder. She threw her head back and closed her eyes tightly still moaning. She could till by the way her boyfriend was breathing that he was about to reach his peak. "I'm  Cumming" he said out of breath. "Sabrina.." he moaned.

Sabrina felt her insides fill and get wet. She moaned before falling onto him they both breathed heavily. Hey pulled his cock out slowly and held sabrina in his arms.

Next chapter will continue off this