chapter twelve

Nick's eyes widened as he fixated on sabrina  who had been unconscious for the past three days. Her eyes were weakly opened and she looked uncomfortable.

Sabrina he said his eyes widening more than already were. He lifted his head. "Nick, what happened" sabrina said tightening her pain filled eyes. "You had got into a car accident." He said tears started in his eyes. She groaned in pain she took the blanket off her body. She gasped and giggled slightly "wasnt expecting that" she said looking at her in only a bra and underwear.

"You seemed uncomfortable and hot." he said placing his hand on hers.  She examined herself and looked at the cuts and bruises scattered around her body. "Can you get me some clothes babe?" She asked sitting up. Nick rushed over to the dresser and looked through all the drawers for the clothes he walked back with the tshirt and shorts. He set the clothes beside her and kissed her cheek.

"Thanks baby" she said throwing the tshirt on. "You're welcome princess." he said.

She stood up and groaned in pain. Nick grabbed her waist to stop her from falling. "It's ok I got you" he said looking her in the eye with a reassuring expression on his face. Sabrina pushed her legs through the pant legs while nick held her up with his hands on his girlfriends waist.

"Where are my aunties?" The half witch asked taking her arms off his neck and sitting on the bed. "I will go get them" he said lol at her. "Wait" she said. He looked at her confused.

Suddenly she leaned in and kissed him. It was passionate and loving and sexy. The worlock rubbed his hand on her arm as he leaned closer.

~2 minutes later~

He pulled away softly. "I will go get your aunt's" he said before getting up and walking out the bedroom door.

~5 minutes later~

Nick returned to the bedroom with sabrina's aunts following. "Hey darling" hilda said poking her head inside the room. "Hey auntie" sabrina said as she leaned against the backboard of her bed.

"So what's the news?" sabrina asked looking at her aunts. "Well you cant go out of the house and you shouldn't walk around to much. You will need lots of rest." Zelda said.

Sabrina frowned and glared. "But I want to go out and see my friends and  go to school" sabrina whined. "Too bad" zelda said before walking out the room.

Once every one was out nick walked over to the bed and sat beside his half witch girlfriend. She layed her head on him and closed her eyes. "I love you" she whispered. "I love you too babygirl" he said Aso closing his eyes.

~5 minutes later~

Sabrina could hear her boyfriends voice settling. And could here his soft snores. She knew that he probably hadn't gotten much sleep since the accident. So she let him sleep.

Suddenly she heard a vow from the back of the room. "Daughter" the voice said. She opened her eyes quickly and made direct eye contact with Lucifer. Sabrina blinked her eyes a couple times. "Lucifer" she said glaring.

"I heard what you did," Lucifer said glaring back. "You gave it up" he said looking meaner. "You gave up the throne" he said banging his hand against his daughters vanity. "Yes and.." she said. "That's unacceptable" he yelled. Sabrina heard nick turn his head "shut up" she said. "You will pay for this" he said in a mean tone befor disappearing from his half mortal daughters bedroom.

Sorry for not pointing its because I relised I'm not getting as much views and because I have been busy with school. And had a bit of writers block.