chapter sixteen

"So what do we have planned today spellman" he said. Rapping around her from behind she giggled as he kissed her cheek "well actually I have something a bit different planned." She said as she turned around so she was facing him. "Well I was actually thinking we could help out at the local animal shelter." She said looking into his dark eyes. A"nything with you will be fun" he said cupping her cheek.

~1 hour later ~

They walked into the building and they walked up to the front desk. "We are here to volunteer" he said putting his arm around sabrina. The lady in the desk had a plain orange blouse on and oval shaped glasses sitting at the edge of her nose she smiled up at them before punching a few things into the computer before standing up "please follow me" she said walking dont the hall a double door with a metal bar and frame. Her heels clicked against the tile floor as she walked down the wide hallway. The couple followed closely behind her.

"So  we just need the animals to have a little more time with humans  and get to hang out with you guys. so come in here and I will check on you later" the fount desk lady said as she lead them into a room before leaving back to the front desk.

The couple looked around the small room as they saw small kittens amerging from all corners of the small room sabrina smiled at nick befor they sat down on a small bench in the room. Nick didn't want to admit it but was always as a cat person.

A study short leged kitten came up to Nickolas. The cat looked up at him and mowed it looked to be very young  he picked it up and cuddled it close to his body the kitten purrs loudly from the warlocks  chest. Sabrina giggled at the sight of her badboy worlock boyfriend cuddling an animal so small and cute.  The kitten nick was holed was brown orange and tan.

A grey kitten walked up to sabrina and started playing with the shoelace of her boot. She giggled and grabbed a real tot from bin next to her. She twirled it around before a few more kittens joined the chase for the toy.

~1 hour later~

Sabrina and nick walked out the door hand in hand they kept sharing grins as they walked

"That was such an amazing idea spellman." he said looking at his half witch girlfriend. "Yes it really was."  she agreed. "I was actually thinking what if we volunteered here more regularly" he said looking at her in her red jacket.

She leapt into his lips kissing him passionately.

~1 minute later ~

"I guess that means yes." he said pulling away from the half witch. "Yes it means yes" she said smiling cheerfully.