chapter eleven

Nick sat beside sabrina he couldn't help thinking about how good a bottle would taste at the moment. He stood up kissed his girlfriends lips and telaported.

He walked across the bar to Dorian. "Nicky." the bartender smiled at Nickolas. He sat down and ordered without cetching up with his worlock friend.

~The next day~

Nick sat at the table with sabrina's family. "Today, today will probably be the day sabrina will become conscious." Zelda said picking up her fork and looking at nick. Nick's dark eyes widened as he continued at his breakfast.

"She will still have to be in bedrest though?" Nick asked. "Yes but she will probably still be in pain." hilda added looking down sadly.

After they small household ate Nickolas went back into sabrina's bedroom. He saw her with a harsh expression on her face and her eyes tightly closed. He hurried over to his half witch girlfriend and he rubbed her cheek. Her face lightened from his touch.

He was tired and his eyes felt heavy. He hasn't been able to sleep since the accident and it felt weird to him being in the bed without his girlfriend at his side.

He rested his head lightly against her body and closed his eyes. He could feel her steady breathing, it comforted him. He continued to push his hands through his girlfriend's silver silky hair.

"Nick?" He heard a quiet voice from under him.

Sorry the chapters have been so short been trying to cramp one chapter in before bed