chapter fourteen

The sun shown through the bedroom window.  Sabrina felt warm and comfortable. Her eyes fluttered open. She picked her head up a little before realizing that she was on top of nick with each leg on a different side and him. She caressed his cheek and closed her eyes and listened to his soft breathing and tried to match it to her own. She layed her head back on his chest and felt it go up and down as he breathed. He snored softly causing her to giggle. The covers were about up to her waist and her tank top was loose and had pink hearts on it her rubbed her hands over his abs. She looked up at her boyfriends face. And how he looked so calm like he didn't have a care in the world. And how he looked so much different from his regular tough self. She rubbed her knuckles and hair over her boyfriends shirtless chest. She crawled higher up him and started suckling on his neck. She knew it would probably give him a hockey but she Also knew that was kind of a bad boy and that he could be a player, also that he was kind of  a chick magnet so she didn't mind people knowing that he was hers. 

~3 minutes later~

WARNING SMUT AHEAD

"Sabrina?" Nick groaned sabrina traced her nails against his chest sending chivers up his spine. "Feeling horny spellman." he said. "mmyea" sabrina moaned trailing her tongue up his neck to his ear she licked his ear and started sucking on it. She began grinding and humping his waist. Nick rubbed her back Slowly befor playing with the clasps on her tank top.

Sabrina lifted her head up she looks him deep in the eye "goodmorning sexy" he said grinning seductively. "Goodmorning" she said locking lips with him. She kissed him slow and steadily moving her hips across his waist. He could feel her panties against waist as it go warm and wet. He continued to kiss her until he threw the blanket over them

~30 minutes later~

Hilda knocked on the bedroom door "are guys getting up and ready." She called out.  "Yes auntie" sabrina called back. She quickly finished putting on her clothes and fixing her white hair.

~30 minutes later~

Nick helped sabrina through the academy doors "nick, you really don't have to." she began. "No I want to help you spellman, like your personal assistant." He said. She squeezed her boyfriends hand as they walked down the halls.

Prudence approached the couple. "Good to have you to back" she said smiling. "How have you been recovering?" Prudence said making eye contact. "Apparently well." she said spotting the hickeys on there necks nick grinned seductively at his girlfriend. Before sabrina giggled and hit his chest playfully.

~2 minutes later~

Sabrina and nick hurried off to class.