chapter 7

"Wake up get ready for the academy." Zelda said knocking on the door of sabrina's bedroom. Ok auntie sabrina said sleepily. She sat up and looked at her shirtless boyfriend still sound asleep. He looked so peaceful. She smiled and bent down and kissed his cheek. He smiled in his sleep. She went close to his ear and whispered in his ear " nick it's time to wake up"

He rubbed his eyes and groaned "goodmorning sleepy head" she giggled. She Kissed  his lips. He put his hands in her hair, and kissed her passionately.

~5 minutes later ~

Sabrina pulled away from his lips and smiled seductively at him. "I wish I could kiss you all day" she said leaning in closer and smiling. :Do you know what spellman, I would be ok with that" he said grinning at his girlfriend. She leaned into his kiss.

She felt mesmerized by his kiss and his hands in her hair.

~2 minutes later ~

She pulled away from the warlocks lips. "We should probably get ready for the academy" she said standing up. She walked over to the mirror to see her in a tshirt and panties. She put her hand through her snarled white hair. She took off her shirt to put on a long sleeve. She put a black skirt on and tucked her red shirt into the skirt. She ran the brush though her hair and put in her black headband.

She walked over to the mirror again and looked at her outfit. She turned around to look at nick who was sitting  on the bed. You know babe, how is it that you look so good with clothes on and without. " he asked smiling. He stood up and walked over to the half witch. He rapped his arms around her from behind. He kissed her cheek and they looked at them in the mirror.

~10 minutes later ~

The couple walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. :Well you guys are ready early" hilda said looking at the  couple. "Yeah pretty good wakeup" he said smirking at sabrina. She smacked his chest playfully. "Were going to head to the academy" she said as her and nick walked out the door.

~4 hours later ~

Sabrina snuck into Nick's room at the academy. She new he was at class. She opened the closet doors and filled her bag before walking out and shuting the door softly behind her.

~3 hours later ~

Sabrina, nick, Ambrose, hilda, and zelda were sitting at the table eating dinner together. When sabrina was done she put her plate in the sink and rushed upstairs to her bedroom.

Nick had a nervous look on his face a couple minutes later he did the same and went upstairs. He walked into his girlfriend's bedroom. He was shocked to see his girlfriend with one of his hoodies on and alot of his other's laying on the floor around her.

"Sabrina?" He said looking at her she looked over to the doorway with a "busted" expression on her face. Nick started to laugh her walked over to his girlfriend with a baggy red hoodie on.

Nick cupped her cheeks and kissed her nose. She rapped her sleeve covered arms around her boyfriends neck. "You're so cute" he said to her kissing her nose again. He watched as the half witch blushed intensely. "I love you" he said. She kissed his cheek. "I love you too nick." she said.

"Should we go to bed." he said stoking her cheek. "Probably" she sighed before  getting into the bed with him. He opened his arms for sabrina crawl into.

She scooted closer and put her head on his chest. "Goodnight princess" he said kissing her. "Goodnight babe" she replied before falling asleep in the warlocks arms.