chapter three

~and hour later ~

Nick and sabrina were in her bed laying together nick was looking into sabrina's eyes he had his hand cupping her blushing cheek.

"Sabrina I am so sorry any you were worth everything I did and I would do it a million times just to make you happy." He said staring deep into  her eyes that were slowly turning as fiery as before the break up. "And I am so sorry that I hurt you and ending things was the stupidest thing I have ever done." He said his eyes starting to water.

"I know nick." she said. "I cant drag you into this, I need to make sure that your in it all the way." Sabrina said her face getting more serious. "I'm messed up nick" she said softly her voice started cracking as tears started to run down her face. "I'm just under so much trauma from loosing you." She added.

"I'm all in spellman, I'm here to take care of you and help you better." The worlock said with a charming smile. He leaned in and kissed her lips softly.
Nick opened up his arms and cued for sabrina to lay her head on his chest. He put his arm around her body. "I missed you scratch," sabrina said hugging him tighter.

~4 hours later~

nick slowly moved his arm of sabrina and moved her small head off his warm body. he sat up making sabrina groan. he kissed her soft red cheek and walked to the bathroom.

Suddenly he heard a loud bang followed by another one. He rushed outside the bathroom and screamed.
He her laying on the floor with eyes closed. He rushed over to her.

seconds latter Sabrina's auntie's came running in. "Pick her up bring her to the couch" hilda orderd panicing. He lifted her up and brought her down the stairs. he started crying, he had no clue what happened. He sat her down on the couch and Sabrina's auntie's started checking her out as nick started pacing around the living room.

~10 minutes later~

"So what's wrong with sabrina?" Nick asked trying to sound as calm as possible. "Well she must have started sleepwalking and hit her head and passed out." Zelda said. "Why did she even start sleepwalking in the first place.?" He asked conserndly. "Well probably a result of stress or trauma."  hilda chimed in.

Nick sat of the floor next to the couch and held her soft hand. "please sabrina wake up." He said. Her eyes opened he leaped on her and hugged her tightly.  Sabrina saw the tears on his face. "nick"she said "what in the heven happened."

"Nothing babe, that's tomorrows question he said."  knowing that if he told her she probably wouldn't be able to sleep. He picked her up and brought her upstairs into the bedroom.  he layed her down on the soft bed and started kissing her. They started making out.

~6 minutes later~

"Goodnight babe," the worlock said sweetly and tiredly to her as he spooned her in the bed. He kissed her neck and they fell asleep.

Hey sorry this chapter was a little shorter but I have to get to bed. I'm going to try to write a little something at the end of each chapter so yeah.
~rosie_the_phyco