chapter one

Sabrina clenched her white teeth and closed her dark eyes tightly as she slid the knife over her pale white skin. she wanted to scream and act like it hurted, but she knew that nothing hurt as bad as loosing her soulmate. She watched as streams of liquidy scarlet red blood streamed down from her wrist. She closed her eyes as she let out a tear.

"Nick" sabrina whispered to herself softly. More tears started to pour down her soft cheeks.

Suddenly she heard a knock on the door. "sabrina someone is here to see you. " zelda called from the other side of the door. "  "ok." sabrina called quickly. As she wiped her salty tears and covered her wrist with a dirty shirt.

Theo walked in with roz. "Hey brina" roz said sweetly. "Hey " sabrina said trying to sound like she was ok. she wanted her friends to think of her as strong.

"How are you doing. " theo asked. "Doing ok." sabrina lied. She didn't even know why she was lieing to her friends. she knew they wouldn't turn her away like nick did.

"Well we just came to check In." roz said "we will see you tomorrow roz added.

"Bye " sabrina said. As soon as she heard  the door shut, she sighed in relief that they didn't ask about the shirt that she firmly was pressing against her wrist.

She stood up and walked to the small bathroom connected to her bedroom. she ran the cut under the cold water. She saw as the water washed out the small scrape on her wrist.

She walked out of the bathroom to her bedroom. she layed on her bed breathing heavily. "in out in out. Its going to be ok." she said to herself. deep down she wished that it was Nicolas saying this all to her but Atlast he was the reason why she's hurting in the first place.

~40 minutes later~

"Hey dear" hilda exclaimed pushing open the door of sabrina's bedroom. "Dinners ready" she added. "Ok auntie." sabrina replied. She stood up and walked over to the mirror to make sure that she looked alright.

Sabrina walked down the stairs smiling, not a real smile though. sabrina was pretty good at acting like she was ok when she wasn't.

She sat down on the small table across from her cousin Ambrose. Hilda placed  a plate of food in front of sabrina. "here you go dear." she said politely.

After dinner sabrina rushed up to her room. She layed a mat on the floor and lyed on if. she crossed she arms and chanted two spells. one to astroproject and the other to make her invisible while astroprojecting.

She opened up her eyes and adjusted to the new environment that she astroprogected herself into. there was loud music. She relised where she was . She was at dorian's bar. She looked around the large bar attempting to find Nick.

Suddenly she spotted him at one of the chairs talking to Dorian. She walked closer trying to hear what they there discussing. "I just miss her so much." She heard Nick say.

Suddenly her astroprojecting was ended by her aunt hilda. "Hey sorry to interrupt " Hilda said sincerely. "No it's ok auntie " she replied. "So who were you astroprojecting on?.... Nick?" Hilda asked "No, it was roz."  she lied.

"Anyways" Hilda said "I wanted to talk to you."  "well what is it?" sabrina asked. "Is there anything wrong?" Hilda replied.  "No everything is good"   she lied she cringed from lying so much she couldn't have been worst from good. "It's just." She started "you have been not been doing anything, you have just been lying in your bed most of the day." Hilda said worriedly. "I have just been not able to hang out with friends lately so I just stayed home." Sabrina said trying to make her seem fine. "Well you barely touched your food. " hilda said sounding concerned." I just had a big lunch, and wasn't hungry." sabrina replied. "Well ok" Hilda replied hugging her niece.

Zelda walked into sabrina's bedroom. "Time to get to bed." she said sternly but not meanly. "Ok, goodnight aunties . " sabrina said covering herself with the warm bedsheets.

~one hour and thirty minutes later~

As sabrina lied in bed. she thought about how there has to be a way to end all of her suffering.