chapter fifteen

2 and a half days from where we left off. Sabrina walked up to the mortuary after hanging out with roz and her other mortal friends. She was almost fully recovered

As she got closer to the mortuary she noticed nick on the porch waiting for her arrival. She saw nicks face light up when he spotted his half witch girlfriend.

When sabrina got to the porch she hugged her boyfriend tightly. "So how was hanging out without your over protective boyfriend." he joked hugging her tightly. "Kinda missed you babe" she said looking up At him. "I missed you too princess" he said pecking her lips. "And that's why I actually planned out a little date" she said smiling. "Is that so spellman" he asked smirking. "What do you think about the beach?" Sabrina asked. "how could I turn down seeing you in a bikini" he said.

~1 hour later~

Sabrina and nick walked down a small sandy hill sabrina held her boyfriends hand. She had her sandals in her hand and her feet in the warm sand as they ran down the sand. Sabrina was in red bikini and her boyfriend was In black swim shorts. They ran into the water having the cold liquid splatter up there legs with every splash. The waves rolled up the shore close to the witch and worlock duo. They laughed as the waves almost knocked them over.

"Ready to go in babe" she said looking at him. "Somebody surely ready" he joked. The couple slowly swam out to there it was about as Nickolass neck. He laughed when he saw sabrina struggling to be on her top toes. "What's so funny scratch?" She giggled before swimming up to her boyfriend and rapping her body around his. He inched slightly shallower before putting his hands around her. He stared into Sabrina's smiling eyes. Before smiling back. He looked at how her wet hair sat just above her shoulder he saw the water droplets across he face and sholders. And how her eyes seemed to look shiny. "How did I get so lucky" he said cupping her cheek. "Your so gorgeous." He said before kissing her softly the kiss was slow and connected between the two of them. She trailed her hands in his wet hair.

~15 minutes later~

Sabrina stopped kissing her boyfriend and cuddled her head into him they closed there eyes and could feel eachother hearts beating they felt calm and safe inside eachothers arms.

~15 minutes later~

Sabrina and nick walked along and shoreline there bare feet against the sand the breeze felt good and refreshing like how ice cream tastes on a sunny day. They smiled at eachother before him grabbing her soft hand. They felt carefree like there was no worries in the world. The waves rolled over there sandy feet as they trailed

"We should really do this more spellman" he said clutching onto sabrina's hand. "Do what?" Sabrina asked smirking at her boyfriend. "Go on dates" he said looking at her dark brown eyes.

~24 minutes later ~

Sabrina and nick huddled together on a blanket in the sand they faced the sun witch was slowly setting behind the couple. Sabrina was rapped up in a towel and she had her head resting on her worlock boyfriend's shoulder. He had his hand rapped around she body.

I"t sure is gorgeous." she said staring at the sunset. "Yes, not as gorgeous as you though." nick said. Sabrina looked him i. The eye before kissing him slowly and getting on top of him.

Pretend they had sex its getting late and don't really feel like writing smut so just pretend. ~rosie_the_phyco