chapter thirteen

A day and a half from where we left off. Sabrina was doing well and mostly didn't need help except when holding heavy stuff and going down stairs. On some days she did need help walking.

Sabrina giggled as her boyfriend was on top of her kissing and sucking her neck. "Ha ha nick my aunt's are going to come check on us any minute." Sabrina giggled as she played with her  boyfriends curly hair. "Damb nick, you make me horny." she laughed. "That's kinda my point spellman" he said pulling away from the half witches neck. She pulled his lips into hers as she kissed him pulling him closer to her and back on top of her.

~2 minutes later~

He pulled away from her lips "getting wet spellman." he joked before being pulled back into sabrina's kiss. He was about an inch from his body being against hers because he didn't want to hurt her already wounded body. 

Sabrina rapped her arms around her boyfriends neck and continued making out with him.

Suddenly they heard knocking on the closed bedroom door. Nick jumped off his girlfriend and sat at the end of the bed. "Act natural." Nick said to his girlfriend. "Come in."sabrina called.

Ambrose walked into the bedroom. As soon as he saw the couple he burst into laughter. "What" sabrina asked as her cousin continued laughing. "It's so obvious" he said. "What do you mean" nick asked consernd. "Omg that's the funniest thing i've ever seen" Ambrose laughed. Nick looked at his girlfriend confused. Sabrina covered her mouth and gasped. "Nick oh nick baby no." She said reaching over the bed and running her fingers under his lip. She gasped again.

Sabrina handed him a small tableside mirror. he gasped as he saw lipstick smeared all over his lips. "Better get that off dinner is in 5 minutes" Ambrose said walking out of the room.

~5 minutes later~

Nick helped sabrina down the stairs. "Nick it hurts so much." she she said grabbing his arm for more support. "I know babygirl." he said putting his arm around her for more balance.

~2 minutes later~

Nick helped his girlfriend sit down at the table. Before sitting next to her.

~A few minutes into dinner~

"What's that on your neck?" Zelda asked pointing the fork in the  direction of her niece. Sabrina and Nick shared the same "busted" expression. Nick was always one to like to show off his relationship with sabrina but yet he didn't want to be in trouble for what had happened earlier so he just kept it to himself.

After dinner sabrina and nick went up the stairs. The contact sat on the bed. "So I was thinking.." nick said looking into his half witch  girlfriends eyes. "What do you have scheming scratch?" She said grinning and caressing his cheek. "Well I have a surprise actually, it with just take me a minute" he said he kissed her nose and went to go set up.

When nick left sabrina thought about her recent visit with Lucifer. And what did he mean by I will pay? She thought to herself.

~10 minutes later ~

"Ready" he called from the bathroom before he came into the bedroom and helped her up the walked into the hallway and stopped in front of the bathroom door. He pushed it open she gasped and pulled him in and kissed him, instinctively he kissed her back.

The bathroom had flower pedals leading to the bathtub and dim lights there were candles and an insent burning.

~20 seconds later~

"Sabrina" he said catching her attention and eye contact. "Yes babe" she said. "If there's anything you need just ask" he said kissing her nose.

~4 minutes later~

"Babe"he heard sabrina call from the bathroom. "Yes" he said walking in and shuting the door behind him trying not to let the warm air out. Can I have a book she said.

He returned with a book from  her nightstand. He walked closer and kneeled beside the tub he put his hand on the rim and looked at her she put her wet hand on top of his. He handed her the book she kissed his lips before picking up the book and started reading it he set his head against his hand he watched as her eyes darted across the page and how her eyelashes had small water droplets in them. He chuckled as he saw the hickeys on her neck. She looked up from her book and at the worlock. "What" she giggled "just admiring the most gorgeous girl in the world" he grinned. "So charming" she giggled before looking back at the book.

~20 minutes later ~

Sabrina stood out of the tub and went over to sit on the stool. Nick rapped a towel from behind and kissed her cheek before setting his chin on her shoulder.

~20 minutes later~

"Get to bed darlings, you have the academy tomorrow she said as she opened the bedroom door. The m as de eye contact with the couple. Nick had his arm around his girlfriend and she was finishing her book. "Ok auntie" sabrina called. Hilda walked out the door.

As soon as hilda walked out the witch and worlock pair began making out sabrina crawled on top of her boyfriend and began kissing him fast she spread her legs over his waist and began to him again but this time slower and more connected. Her hand went through his hair as he rubbed his hand on her back slowly.

~12 minutes later~

Sabrina ended the kiss and fell asleep on top of her boyfriend.