chapter eight

Sabrina woke up with the sun in her eyes she turned over to look at nick. She crawled into her boyfriends arms.  I love you baby she said softly. She kissed him pressing her body into his.

~a couple minutes later ~

"Baby." Nickolas said looking at sabrina who was cuddled up to his body. "Yes " she said cuddling him. "What time is it?" he asked sleepily. "Its 845." she said looking at the wall clock. "Oh good," I have more time to cuddle with my hot girlfriend before I have to go be productive" he said kissing her. She cuddled back by the warlocks body.

Nick ran his hands through her wavy hair and rubbed her back with his hands.

Suddenly hilda walked into the bedroom. "Sorry to bother you darlings" hilda said. Sabrina sat up in the bed. "No what is it auntie" sabrina asked. "Well roz called she said that she wanted to hang out today" hilda said. "Ok auntie, I will give her a call in a little bit" sabrina said.

~20 minutes later~

Sabrina sat in the chair at her vanity. Nickolas was brushing her hair while she put on her makeup.

After she was ready she picked up the phone and called roz. "Hey sabrina." roz said. "Hey roz, how are you?" she asked. "Doing really good" roz said sweetly. "So aunt hilda said you called earlier." Sabrina said. "Yes I did, I was wondering if you could come over later?" she asked. "Oh well there's something I wanted to talk to you about too" she said smirking at nick. "Ok, see you in a bit" sabrina said.

Sabrina walked over to nick and put her arms around his neck. "You're going to tell her?" he asked. "Yes and you can't talk me out of it either" she said kissing his lips softly.

~3 minutes later ~

"I'm going to hangout with roz" she said. She kissed his lips. "I love you so much nick" she said. "I love you too princess." he said kissing her once more before walking out the door.

~20 minutes later ~

Sabrina knocked on roz's door. She answered it. She gave her bestie a hug and they sat down at the table across from eachother. "Is your dad home?" sabrina asked. "No hes working." roz replied. "Perfect for what a want to talk about" she said grabbing her besties hands." Ooo, tell me all the details" she said.

~30 Minutes of talking later ~

"Wow my first time was so much worse" roz exclaimed making them both laugh. "Do you know what brina, let's go do something" roz said. "Yes " sabrina said as the pair went out the door.

~10 minutes later ~

"Hello spellman sisters mor"~ she was cut off. "omg really, well be there right away" hilda said hanging up the phone. Her face turned white and hilda felt like she was in a horror film.
"What's wrong " nick asked. Rushing over to her.

Yes a cliffhanger see what happened next chapter!!! Chapter nine tomorrow.

Rosie_the_phyco