chapter nineteen

Sabrina walked down the grand staircase fluttering over each stair as she walked. Her boyfriend was waiting at the bottom for her. Nick had spent the last three hours decorating the downstairs and his girlfriends bedroom while she was at the Academy.

There were streamers set and bright red and black balloons there was tables with wide circular black tablecloths and food on white plates.

She walked up to him and kissed him before looking at the decorated room "thanks so much Nickolas" she gushed with a smile stretched across her pale face.

She walked over to the table and looked at looked at all of the delicacies there where cookies brownies and other foods she felt nick rap around her petite frame from behind and hugged her tightly he began kissing her neck she giggled as he continued.

"Babe the guests are going to be here soon and roz was gonna help me get ready and get ready with me" sabrina said rubbing the back of his head.

~12 minutes later~

The couple heard knocking on the door of the mortuary. Sabrina went and answered it she jumped into a hug with theo and roz "happy birthday brina"  theo and roz said in unison. "hey thanks guys she smiled pulling away looking at all of her friends".

"Babe you hang with the boys were going to get ready" sabrina said. She kissed him and ran up the stairs with roz pulling eachother up the stairs. They giggled and smiled in excitement. "Shit" roz exclaimed "I forgot a dress" she said her face dropping. "You can where one of mine" sabrina smiled before opening the closet doors.

Sabrina helped roz pick out a dark purple dress that flowed a little and had black flowers on the bottom and Sabrina found black dress that had fishnet lace at the top and bottom. Sabrina braided roz's hair into a tight braid that foiled down from the top of her head. And roz made Sabrina's hair   with two braids in the front leading to the back before dropping into a ponytail.

Roz sat in front of sabrina her face close to sabrina's. She had a makeup brush in her hand and was working on Sabrina's eyeshadow.

~30 minutes later ~

Sabrina walked down the stairs her heels clicking and her friend who was in front of her heading to the kitchen. Roz walked into the kitchen where theo and Harvey were. When sabrina was at the bottom of the stairs she glanced around looking for her boyfriend.

Her firy eyes met with Nickolas's she walked closer. "Your so bloody hot spellman" he said. He put his hand on her cheek and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear before planting a soft cautioned kiss against her lips. They continued as sabrina trailed Her hands around the back of his neck and in his hair. He pushed into her more the kiss turning pationate and sexy.

"Eww get a room" they heard from the back of the room they quickly ended the kiss and backed away with a embarrassed expression across his face. As they looked at a now laughing theo.

"The guests will be here soon anyways" Nick said looking at sabrina.

I will continue this next chapter sorry I'm I school tehe back to social studies ugh ~rosie_the_phyco