chapter eighteen

Nick felt cold air draft around the bedroom. He opened his eyes and rubbed them softly with the back of his hand. He quickly got up and relised what day it was. He got ready quietly attempting not to wake up sabrina.

When he got down the grand staircase he was greeted by hilda and zelda. Nick started preparing breakfast for his birthday girl. He talked with Sabrina's aunts about the gift he was planning for his girlfriend.

~45 minutes later~

Nick came into the room and brightened the lights. He set the tray on the vanity. He knelt beside the bed facing his sleeping girlfriend. "Sabrina" he whispered softly. He stroked her cheek. Sabrina opened her eyes. she saw her cute worlock boyfriend with his dark hair tamed on the sides and the curls waving on the top framing his face. "Happy birthday baby" he said smiling.

She giggled and sat up in the unmade bed. She patted the spot on the bed beside her. He sat beside her. She cuddled him close to her. "I love you" she said. "Love you more" he snickered.

"Dought that" she giggled before getting into his lap. she planted her lips against his and the started making out. He rubbed his hands on her back slowly. She trailed his hands on his chest and against the black irascible turtle neck.

~2 minutes later ~

She lifted her lips off his before sitting back becide him on the bed. "Shit," he gasped "I'm sorry I almost forgot" he exclaimed. "I made you breakfast. Baby" Nicolas exclaimed. "thank you: she gushed. She shared a loving look with him.

Nickolas set a tray on her lap. There where fluffy light pancakes and syrup glazed over the top and drooling down the sides. There was a cut strawberry and a BlackBerry on the center of the top. She smiled with the small fork in her hand. "Thank baby" she exclaimed again. She kissed his cheek before starting to eat the food.

~25 minutes later ~

WARNING SMUT LATER IN THE CHAPTER

"I'm going to take a shower" nick said before walking into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Sabrina in the bedroom heard the shower run.

~2 minutes later ~

Nick heard the bathroom door open and close. He heard somebody shuffling around the bathroom. Suddenly she wiped open the shower curtain. Nickolas eyes widened as her looked at his naked girlfriend up and down. She had bright red lipstick across her shaped lips. She smiled seductively and bit her lip befor steping Into the shower with her also naked boyfriend.

"Sabr" he started. He was cut off by her lips against his they made out and sabrina pushed him against the Wall of the shower and continued making out with him passionately. The warm water trickled down there faces and down there cheeks.

she jumped up around his waist and rapped her legs around him. He could feel her bare pussy on his waist. Sabrina could feel his cock pop up in a bonner. She felt it graze her slit.

She pulled away from the warlocks lips before moaning in his ear fuck me baby she moaned pulling on the end of his ear with her teeth.

He slid his growing hard cock up his girlfriends pussy. "Niuh" she moaned adjusting to her boyfriends cock who was know up her body. The small noise made her look variable witch made it nearly a for nick to resist her.

He continued fucking her as she moaned in enjoyment. She could tell he was almost to his peak.

Suddenly he came inside his half witche girlfriends body with his cum filling her insides she clasped on his chest and felt the water on there bodys as there breathing slowly returned to normal.

They cleaned themselves up and got dressed and started setting up for sabrina's birthday party.

Sorry I haven't been posting to much I know I probably always say this but I'm so darn busy I'm sorry and thanks for all the views it motivates me to continue writing quality content

Xoxoxo ~rosie_the_phyco