chapter 24

"Spellman you okay?" Nick calls through the door and walking into the bathroom even though he knew he wasn't spost to be inside the girls bathroom and he knew if someone found him he would be in lots of trouble.

Sabrina recognized the familiar voice of her boyfriend and she freak out a bit. She throws the pregnancy test in her bag without thinking or looking at the outcome of it.

Nick taps his knuckle against the stall a little. He waited for a response.

"Your uh teacher gave me your work for the day because he wanted me to take you home.." nick says outside her stall.

"Uh yea ok im coming" Sabrina calls before rushing out of the stall and showing her books and class work inside of the bag that also contained some. Lip gloss, her schoolwork, books, and the unknown outcome of the pregnancy test.

She washes her hands in the sink and nick noticed how she seemed like something was bothering the witch. He takes her hand after it was washed and leads her out of the school.

*At the Spellman mortuary*

Nick and Sabrina walk into the mortuary to find out that nobody else was there exept for ambrose im the basement. Hilda was probably at doctor cees and Zelda was probably off doing some tasks. They knew ambrose was still sleeping at this time or busy working so they didn't bother him.

The couple goes to Sabrinas room after Sabrina puts the bag down in the kitchen.

"You should probably get started on this schoolwork babe." Nick says to Sabrina who was sitting on the bed.

"Yea, can you get me my books tho" she says.

Nick nods and walks down the stairs to the bags destination and opens it up.

He noticed something he never expected to see. He gasps..

Did he see the pregnancy test?! Whats the result of the test?!

~rosie_the_phyco